ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 802 of 2693
« First < 302702752792798799800801802 80380480580681285290213021802 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:18 AM 06-27-2018
Peters will probably intercept Pat once but I expect him to burn him 2 or 3 times too. That chance taking style of defense is particularly dangerous against a QB who extends plays.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 09:57 AM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Peters will probably intercept Pat once but I expect him to burn him 2 or 3 times too. That chance taking style of defense is particularly dangerous against a QB who extends plays.
All Pat has to do is give Peters a pump fake once and he'll be in his head all day long, Peters won't be able to jump any routes because he won't know if Pat is going to fake the throw or let it rip.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:04 AM 06-27-2018
It would be so awesome if Pat no looked a TD on Peters.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:09 AM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It would be so awesome if Pat no looked a TD on Peters.
He will. Bank on it. With Peter's style of play, the speed we have at receiver and Mahomes deep ball, it's a matchup nightmare for Peters. He's going to pump fake and no-look Peters so much that it'll take him off his game.

The Chiefs are not a good matchup for Marcus Peters.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:27 AM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He will. Bank on it. With Peter's style of play, the speed we have at receiver and Mahomes deep ball, it's a matchup nightmare for Peters. He's going to pump fake and no-look Peters so much that it'll take him off his game.

The Chiefs are not a good matchup for Marcus Peters.
I saw Peters defending Smith after he was traded.....then predicted a lot of interceptions when the Rams play KC.

Word was Mahomes torched him a lot in practice. Hali eluded to it in this video today.http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morni...to-Brett-Favre

I wonder if there was some animosity in the locker room between the two. I would imagine Peter's ego didn't like getting repeatedly burnt by a rookie...and this, possibly, played a part is getting rid of him.

Veach isnt going to tolerate any internal problems when it comes to Mahomes. He just banked his career on him...
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:33 AM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I saw Peters defending Smith after he was traded.....then predicted a lot of interceptions when the Rams play KC.

Word was Mahomes torched him a lot in practice. Hali eluded to it in this video today.http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morni...to-Brett-Favre
Hali didn't elude to it, he straight up said it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:35 AM 06-27-2018
I just thought it was strange how Peters acted when asked about the Smith trade...I saw it as a dig towards Mahomes even before I knew he was getting torched in practice.

You would think he would say something complimentary about PM looking great but didn't even mention him...just predicted INTs.
[Reply]
milkman 10:37 AM 06-27-2018
I see the dictionary was able to allude both the grasp of you and Black Op.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:39 AM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by milkman:
I see the dictionary was able to allude both the grasp of you and Black Op.
Bah, i just copied his spelling. I knew it looked wrong. Damn you Blackop this is all your fault.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:47 AM 06-27-2018
Bah, i just copied his spelling. I knew it looked wrong. Damn you Blackop this is all your fault.
Meh...I was multi-tasking.

But back to the original thought, Hill against Peters is a match-up nightmare. He makes his hay on jumping routes/high risk plays and PM will have a season of knowing his tendencies.

Peters sucks against fast WRs and KC has three...Allen made him his bitch.

I fully expect him to get torched in that game...and Reid will know how to exploit his weaknesses.
[Reply]
O.city 11:01 AM 06-27-2018
I worry more about Aaron Donald breaking Pats face than Peters in that game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:17 AM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I worry more about Aaron Donald breaking Pats face than Peters in that game.
With Suh next to him...thats a legitimate concern...yikes. Their edge rushers arent that great though...

Wade doesnt have a Miller/Ware combination there...and Mahomes excels outside of the pocket.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:17 AM 06-27-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I just thought it was strange how Peters acted when asked about the Smith trade...I saw it as a dig towards Mahomes even before I knew he was getting torched in practice.

You would think he would say something complimentary about PM looking great but didn't even mention him...just predicted INTs.

I love Peters but he is not the most refined individual.

I saw his comments as more of the type that he is moving on, is confident he will do well with his new team and same for that team.

He is a competitive guy too. I don't think he had any problems with Mahomes and frankly I'd rather he shows respect to the veteran and his QB who was Smith rather than Mahomes.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:18 PM 06-27-2018
Terez Paylor said a lot of stuff post trade about how he was hearing that they wanted to ensure that the locker room was Pat’s going forward. That kinda made me think that maybe he and Marcus had some issues.

And by that I mean Marcus was being a real McAsshole.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:21 PM 06-27-2018
Terez Paylor said a lot of stuff post trade about how he was hearing that they wanted to ensure that the locker room was Pat’s going forward. That kinda made me think that maybe he and Marcus had some issues.

And by that I mean Marcus was being a real McAsshole.
MP acting like an asshole??? Thats a shock
[Reply]
Page 802 of 2693
« First < 302702752792798799800801802 80380480580681285290213021802 > Last »
Up