ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Patteeu
oldandslow 08:45 AM 05-01-2021
RIP old friend. You were one of the good guys.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:49 AM 05-01-2021
Well that's a bummer. I'm glad I didn't leave a smart ass comment in the other thread now.

RIP
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:52 AM 05-01-2021
RIP warrior!
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:00 AM 05-01-2021
Damn that was quite the exit. RIP Patteau.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:04 AM 05-01-2021
Damn it.

RIP

It always amazes me how this place affects people in real life. A lot of good people on this site. Best wishes to his friends and family.
[Reply]
wazu 09:13 AM 05-01-2021
Aww, man. Sad to hear, but expected this was the case based on his post. He wasn't the type to let things drive him away voluntarily. I haven't been in D.C. much in recent years. Back when I was we definitely disagreed on things and he was one of the few who didn't get personal about it. Prayers to his family and friends. Wish I'd gotten to meet him. We need to have more tailgates so I can meet a few more of you before you die.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:57 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Aww, man. Sad to hear, but expected this was the case based on his post. He wasn't the type to let things drive him away voluntarily. I haven't been in D.C. much in recent years. Back when I was we definitely disagreed on things and he was one of the few who didn't get personal about it. Prayers to his family and friends. Wish I'd gotten to meet him. We need to have more tailgates so I can meet a few more of you before you die.
Agreed - the dude was amazing about not getting personal.

This whole forum would be so much better off if the DC forum never existed imo. Half the forum wouldn't hate the other half, and I bet there would still be a lot of IRL meetups.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:01 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Agreed - the dude was amazing about not getting personal.

This whole forum would be so much better off if the DC forum never existed imo. Half the forum wouldn't hate the other half, and I bet there would still be a lot of IRL meetups.
You can have both... Patty understood that, I have met folks who are the opposite of me politically at Chiefs events and we had a great time. Hopefully we can have a tailgate at Arrowhead this year in honor of Patty and other lost CP Members.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:18 AM 05-01-2021
Such a class act, and wonderful role model

DC, and this place in general just lost a genuine icon... I'm simply crushed
[Reply]
Frazod 09:18 AM 05-01-2021
Bummer. RIP patteeu.
[Reply]
banyon 09:34 AM 05-01-2021
I have probably had more discussions and arguments with patteeu than 90% of people on this forum. We disagreed on about the same percentage too. But he would always defend me and others from people disagreeing in a disrespectful manner. I never met him in RL (I have met a select few of you). Reminds me that even when we disagree on petty political BS, when you actually get to know people, you probably have more in common than you think. Would also laugh and rep people on the opposite side of the political aisle if he thought it was actually funny. Class guy.
[Reply]
Donger 09:53 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I have probably had more discussions and arguments with patteeu than 90% of people on this forum. We disagreed on about the same percentage too. But he would always defend me and others from people disagreeing in a disrespectful manner. I never met him in RL (I have met a select few of you). Reminds me that even when we disagree on petty political BS, when you actually get to know people, you probably have more in common than you think. Would also laugh and rep people on the opposite side of the political aisle if he thought it was actually funny. Class guy.
We were friends for a long time, but that changed a few years ago. I really regret that now.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:41 AM 05-01-2021
Holy crap. So sorry to read this.
[Reply]
rico 09:49 AM 05-01-2021
Man, he was always cool to me... I really liked him. RIP...
[Reply]
PHOG 09:54 AM 05-01-2021
So sorry to hear. RIP
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up