ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets trade up to #3
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:52 AM 03-17-2018

Huge trade: Jets acquired No. 3 overall pick from Colts for No. 6 overall pick, 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and our 2019 2nd round pick.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 17, 2018

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:09 PM 03-17-2018
Heh, Mayfield is the best QB in the class, The talking heads all agree as well as I.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:11 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Allen could also be available
Nope.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:22 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Heh, Mayfield is the best QB in the class, The talking heads all agree as well as I.
Then that is one broke dick class, and I'm glad we have no part of it.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:37 PM 03-17-2018
No they don’t. That’s why they have Darnold 1. And subsequently going to Cleveland
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:57 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
No they don’t. That’s why they have Darnold 1. And subsequently going to Cleveland
This is tough draft class to evaluate because they all have flaws.

I don’t have a strong feeling for any of them.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:59 PM 03-17-2018
Show me one mock draft from a reputable site that shows Mayfield being drafted before all the other QBs. If you can’t do that, then just shut the fuck up about Mayfield being the best QB in this class you hog jerking retard.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:43 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Nope.
So if 4 QBs go before the Broncos pick that means Broncos will get Barkley or Chubb which is great
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:45 PM 03-17-2018
So if 4 QBs go before the Broncos pick that means Broncos will get Barkley or Chubb which is great
I can't see Barkley getting past the Browns 2nd choice,
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:47 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
So that means Allen will be available at 5 so the Broncos can indeed trade down if some team wants Allen? You don’t say?!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:03 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
IMO, Barkley will drop due to being a RB, and all this draft hype is media generated.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:06 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
IMO, Barkley will drop due to being a RB, and all this draft hype is media generated.

He is supposed to be better than Fournette.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:07 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He is supposed to be better than Fournette.
Yet, the league leader was a rookie 3rd rounder.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:08 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This is tough draft class to evaluate because they all have flaws.

I don’t have a strong feeling for any of them.
Honestly I haven’t really focused on them for obvious reasons. They all have flaws unless they’re an Andrew Luck type prospect. Mahomes has his flaws as well does Watson and Trubisky. So this class is no different IMO. I’m completely fine with Mahomes. I like him better than all of these guys.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:13 PM 03-17-2018
3 QBs will go before the Broncos pick. There aren’t 4 QBs worthy of first round status so I don’t give a shit about Mayfield. I could give two shits about what the Broncos do in the draft after the top 3 QBs are gone. At the end of the day Case Keemun is their starting QB. They’re not winning shit until they fix that mistake.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:19 PM 03-17-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Honestly I haven’t really focused on them for obvious reasons. They all have flaws unless they’re an Andrew Luck type prospect. Mahomes has his flaws as well does Watson and Trubisky. So this class is no different IMO. I’m completely fine with Mahomes. I like him better than all of these guys.
It’s quite a bit different, IMO, but I was high on Mahomes in the Fall of 2016 and think he’s the best QB to come out since Wentz.

The questions about these guys isn’t necessarily about footwork or lack of high end competition (Mahomes, Trubisky) but accuracy, decision making, arm strength, ideal size and attitude.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up