Page 714 of 4902
« First < 214614664704710711712713714 71571671771872476481412141714 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Smed1065 07:54 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Nailed it! Tried to tell all the Mule Tools what was going to happen this season, but they were too arrogant and entitled to listen. Furthermore, guys like Knowmo and Sewell are just too stupid to learn. That's why those fools are pounding their chests from the cheap seats, trying to talk themselves into believing that whats going on in Denver now is a "good" thing. Classic denial behavior, and funny as hell! :-)
The reason they are on a Chiefs site instead of a Broncos site. They be getting laughed off there as well.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:00 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
You also think Elway is a bad GM. Your clown shoes are glowing.
Show me where I said that. I said that the jury is sill out to see what he can do without Fivehead. I did say that he is the 3rd best GM in the division. But I didn't say he was bad.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:03 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Show me where I said that. I said that the jury is sill out to see what he can do without Fivehead. I did say that he is the 3rd best GM in the division. But I didn't say he was bad.
Third best in AFCW, really? So are you saying the AFCW has 3 of the top 5 GMs in the NFL because that's where Elway should be, top 5. You are no better than the other clowns on this board who continue to claim Elway is a bad GM, you're just saying it in a veiled way.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:13 PM 01-14-2017
Third best in AFCW, really? So are you saying the AFCW has 3 of the top 5 GMs in the NFL because that's where Elway should be, top 5. You are no better than the other clowns on this board who continue to claim Elway is a bad GM, you're just saying it in a veiled way.
Dorsey rebuilt a 2-14 into a Superbowl contender. He is one of the best GM's in the league. McKenzie brought the Faiders to back from a decade of suckage to a legitimate playoff team. He is among one of the best in the league as well. ElFraud has managed to sign Fivehead and cheat his way to a Superfarce. But Fivehead is gone now and so is Wade. Now we will see what he is really capable of. But until I see further evidence, he is NOT better than Dorsey or McKenzie.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 09:17 PM 01-14-2017
Dorsey rebuilt a 2-14 into a Superbowl contender. He is one of the best GM's in the league. McKenzie brought the Faiders to back from a decade of suckage to a legitimate playoff team. He is among one of the best in the league as well. ElFraud has managed to sign Fivehead and cheat his way to a Superfarce. But Fivehead is gone now and so is Wade. Now we will see what he is really capable of. But until I see further evidence, he is NOT better than Dorsey or McKenzie.
Elway rebuilt a 4-12 team into a super bowl winner. You're a moron.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:18 PM 01-14-2017
Your clown shoes are officially glowing white hot. Congrats an proving my point about the fantasy land KC posters live in on this board.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:19 PM 01-14-2017
Your clown shoes are officially white hot. Congrats an proving my point about the fantasy land KC fan posters live in on this board.
boohoohoo..cry some more.

get a life, dude.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:23 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
Elway and Manning cheated a 4-12 team into a super farce winner. I'm a blind homer
FYP
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:24 PM 01-14-2017
Your clown shoes are officially glowing white hot. Congrats an proving my point about the fantasy land KC posters live in on this board.
Says the clown who comes to a Chiefs board to try to argue why his declining team is better. Who really is living in fantasy land?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:26 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Selective stat picking? For two days it's been "Since Elways came along/Since Elway became gm/ Since 1990". How about acknowledging that KC had a Super Bowl win 27 years before Denver and had three championships before that. Football wasn't invented the day Elway pulled his tantrum card and cried that he wouldn't play for Indy, if they drafted him.
Let the donkey measure time in BE( before Elway )and AE( after Elway ); there was nothing of significance happening in Denver for 30 years prior to his arrival. It's the only time-frame Lil' Donkey can comprehend.

This is correct. Also, throw in the fact that EllieMay runs a classless, shitbag organization where human garbage like Talib and Von Miller are the "stars", and it's almost guaranteed that the overall quality of the franchise will deteriorate sooner rather later.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:27 PM 01-14-2017
My team cheated to win one playoff game, the first playoff game it's won in 20+ years. My team lost a 4th round pick for cheating. My clown shoes hurt because they are on fire!
FYP
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 09:27 PM 01-14-2017
I believe the earth is only 6,000 years old. I am clown shoes personified.
FYP
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:29 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Let the donkey measure time in BE( before Elway )and AE( after Elway ); there was nothing of significance happening in Denver for 30 years prior to his arrival. It's the only time-frame Lil' Donkey can comprehend.

This is correct. Also, throw in the fact that EllieMay runs a classless, shitbag organization where human garbage like Talib and Von Miller are the "stars", and it's almost guaranteed that the overall quality of the franchise will deteriorate sooner rather later.
lol, the closet lil'Chiefs fan returns, yah!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:31 PM 01-14-2017
Good ole Sewerell. When all else fails, make fun of the other guys religious beliefs. I will take that as your concession.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:31 PM 01-14-2017
the typical donk butthurt tears are flowing tonight.

:-)

...losers.
[Reply]
Page 714 of 4902
« First < 214614664704710711712713714 71571671771872476481412141714 > Last »
Up