Page 607 of 660
« First < 107507557597603604605606607 608609610611617657 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Mecca 12:08 AM 03-31-2010
That's not a good attitude man.

And honestly there is nothing wrong with meeting women online it just shouldn't be the only place you do it.

You don't want to meet a chick you like and come off as a socially awkward dork.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:08 AM 03-31-2010
Most guys have a 90% failure rate, it's called dating, you can't get discouraged and if you want a real relationship it's even more difficult.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:10 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by wutamess:
He knows it all. He's gotten plenty of advice to stop the Internet dating charades and pick up chicks in real life. That's too much of a daunting task for him so let him sulk in his 90% failure rate while trying to impress
"normal" Inet chicks.
I do agree with what your saying man. I myself am pretty lazy and know that if i fail with anything its normally due to lack of trying. He on the other hand probably thinks hes putting in the same if not more effort than everyone else...
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 12:17 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-)

Fuck.
This.

:-)
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 12:21 AM 03-31-2010
I'm seriously puzzled as to how this one got away. Did she find this thread?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:23 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
I'm seriously puzzled as to how this one got away. Did she find this thread?
I can't help but always think some doucher around here tracks them down and points them to us.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:24 AM 03-31-2010
I wonder what he said to her, you didn't say something really stupid did you?

Even if it's a chick from the net you have to show interest, and that means more than just IM'ing.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:25 AM 03-31-2010
I can't help but always think some doucher around here tracks them down and points them to us.
That would be a really fucked up thing to do to someone...

I've dated women from online before, I don't think it's a huge deal but he's obviously doing something wrong in effort/approach or he really sucks at conversation.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:26 AM 03-31-2010
true this, as sad as it would be...
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 12:34 AM 03-31-2010
But I don't think he even gave a name or picture or link to her profile. If somebody did that, they had to have gone waaaay out of their way to do some real investigative shit.

Which is fucking sad.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 06:28 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I don't really give a shit anymore. The opposite sex is a waste of my goddamn time. I'm too lazy to deal with any of this crap. Fuck it.
Just stop looking for awhile and let them come to you. The best relationships come when you least expect it, and with the least amount of effort.
[Reply]
Braincase 06:30 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by BCD:
Just stop looking for awhile and let them come to you. The best relationships come when you least expect it, and with the least amount of effort.
Amen. If you have to work at it in the beginning, it's wrong. Marriage - yeah, you have to work at it, because it deserves some effort, but at the beginning, no.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 06:43 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Agreed. Most people who are using online dating sites aren't using JUST online dating sites.
Most of the women I meet are from Internet sites. Otherwise, its someone that knows someone. I'm not the type to just approach a woman. Never have been. I always meet them at a public location. And I'm not looking to just get laid. Well, there was a time shortly after my fiancé dumped me when I was doing a little whoring around.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 06:47 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by Braincase:
Amen. If you have to work at it in the beginning, it's wrong. Marriage - yeah, you have to work at it, because it deserves some effort, but at the beginning, no.
Plus, women HATE when you ignore them. :-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:11 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
None of you understand what I'm going through. I'm in hell. I can't have casual sex because my wang doesn't work. I can't date because there is some horrible flaw in my personality that prevents chicks from giving a shit about me. I can't even suck cock, because it tastes horrible.

HELL.
Dude I told you how to take care of part of your problem. At least part of it. On dating take it easy. Date a few "non-hot" gals. The funny thing is most of the time they are a lot more interesting and have more depth than the "hot" ones anyway.

When I went out on first dates I was always excited because I was going to get to hear a new life story, share some funny dating war stories and enjoy myself whether they liked it or not. I had no expectations. If it ended up a hand shake and goodbye or a 12 orgasm evening it didn't really matter. What did matter was having fun and enjoying the process of learning about another person.
[Reply]
Page 607 of 660
« First < 107507557597603604605606607 608609610611617657 > Last »
Up