ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 270
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Reaser possible achilles tear according to Reid
Welp, my boy Fields had better stay sharp because he just saw his window open.

Damn tough break for Reaser. He had some demand so I'd imagine he got himself a little injury guaranty but that still sucks something awful.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:14 AM 07-29-2019
Really feel for Reaser. Probably his last real shot.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:15 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Boston would be on a team other than he demanded a long term deal and well no one wants to do that.
Because he's a 1 year contract talent.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:16 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Really feel for Reaser. Probably his last real shot.
Yes, that does suck to go out like that.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:17 AM 07-29-2019
So they seem to plan on really using KPass now? Surprising.

That DL is fucking deep if guys like him become solid.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:17 AM 07-29-2019
Can't wait to see what kinda juice this Wade kid has.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:18 AM 07-29-2019
So they seem to plan on really using KPass now? Surprising.

That DL is fucking deep if guys like him become solid.
DJLN already said it, but i never understood why he was buried in the first place. He did a good job of creating pressure the little bit of time he was in there. Glad to see he's getting a chance.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:19 AM 07-29-2019
Watching on NFLN... run defense looks rock solid. A little concerned about the push of our interior line. I’m still not 100% sold that Reiter has the strength we need at C for a full season.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:22 AM 07-29-2019
Can’t express how stoked I am to hear that Hardman seems to be coming along nicely.

That will be a great boon if/when Watkins misses some games, or God forbid Hill does. Hopefully you have all 3 and just torch ass week in and week out.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:23 AM 07-29-2019
D Montre Wade balling out today. Intercepted Mahomes
[Reply]
O.city 10:24 AM 07-29-2019

Today’s #ChiefsCamp injury update:

DE Tim Ward - DNP
LB Darius Harris - DNP
CB Bashaud Breeland - DNP
S Jordan Lucas - DNP
RB Dam. Williams - DNP

OL Mitch Schwartz - left early
CB Keith Reaser - left early
WR Gehrig Dieter - missed time

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) July 29, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:24 AM 07-29-2019
Watching on NFLN... run defense looks rock solid. A little concerned about the push of our interior line. I’m still not 100% sold that Reiter has the strength we need at C for a full season.
The run defense is so damn important for this team.

Think about that 13-3 Chiefs squad with Vermiel that had a generally shitty defense but it was at least one that forced teams to try to push the ball. It forced turnovers and created high-pressure downs for opposing offenses.

Well that's the situation we need to find ourselves in again. We can't let a team go out there and just control the clock on us. We can't let them have 5 free yards on first down and set themselves up in spots where they have easy pitches/catches for 1st downs. We need them behind the sticks so that secondary has easier responsibilities.

So many people gave Veach trouble for focusing on run defense when the passing game was so strong and was forcing teams to work from behind. I don't think that was the problem, I think the problem was that all the focus on the run defense yielded very little in the way of actual improvements there. If that focus had yeilded a sturdy run D, things would've been so much easier all around for the defense and secondary.

Here's hoping that those gains will actually be realized this year because run defense is far more critical with this offense than people realize. If teams can't just attack with 1,000 papercuts against us, we'll force them into mistakes and it really only takes 3-4 of those a game for us to come out on top.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:25 AM 07-29-2019

Tyreek Hill still signing autographs a good 25-30 minutes after practice has ended. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/m3LXmJWbXz

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) July 29, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:31 AM 07-29-2019
Can’t express how stoked I am to hear that Hardman seems to be coming along nicely.

That will be a great boon if/when Watkins misses some games, or God forbid Hill does. Hopefully you have all 3 and just torch ass week in and week out.
Bruce/Holt/Hakim

And this time Warner can run around. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:35 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bruce/Holt/Hakim

And this time Warner can run around. :-)
Give him Warner's deep ball accuracy to go with the raw arm strength and he can literally put a ball anywhere on the football field. Defensive backs can never pass anyone off because if they're in space, Mahomes can get it to them, even on the backside of the play.

Warner is still the best pure passer I've ever seen. His ball didn't always have that beautiful spin on it, but when it comes to putting a ball exactly where he wanted it to be, exactly when he wanted it to be there, he was better than Joe Montana. Tom Brady's that precise through 12-15 yards but not 20 and beyond.

Warner with time was a goddamn assassin and if Mahomes can get his accuracy to that level...{shudder}...he probably left 10% again as many TDs and Yards on the field last year by just missing balls downfield that time and reps may prevent him from missing going forward.

Those missed deep shots were the difference between him having the 2nd best season by a QB in history and the unquestioned best. He'll be able to challenge those marks again this year with a step forward in his downfield accuracy.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 270
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up