ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 49
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:26 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Who knows what he really said.
This is the truth.
[Reply]
mcaj22 11:51 PM 05-02-2017
there are a lot of dudes who get cut who still have respect for the city/fanbase regardless of the its a business excuse.

Marshawn Lynch retired/sat out/demanded a trade from the Seahawks to his hometown team and still took out a full page ad saying goodbye to the Seattle 12th man

Tony Romo got cut by Dallas put on a Mavs uniform for a day and said goodbye via a video

Connor Barwin got cut by Philly took out an ad, still putting on benefit concerts in the city well after hes gone today.

For Charles to just be straight salty is against todays norm. If youve been at a place in pro sports a long time regardless how it ends the classy route is to be respectful to the fan base. He clearly isnt. And with that I just cant cheer for him or put him in the most beloved Chiefs as he as no respect back.
[Reply]
Fairplay 12:05 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I can't blame Neil for leaving. He wanted to play for a super bowl contender vs martys yearly sinking ship....
I don't blame Tony G for leaving either. It's not personal it's just business.

Just like if one of us go to another competitor in our job field.

That's life.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:24 AM 05-03-2017
Loved Jamaal and hate that he got hurt.

That being said, since hes been hurt the Chiefs won 22 games including a playoff win. It became clear that the Chiefs would be ok without him.

I dont see him returning to form, and his contract looks to be very incentive heavy as insurance for the donks this year.

As a member of the broncos I wish him 16 losses. Hell by Oct 30 he may be too dinged to even play which i would secretly take a sick joy from. Enjoy the view from the visitor bench at Arrowhead JC.
[Reply]
rico 01:10 AM 05-03-2017
Doesn't Elway own a car dealership? Maybe Charles feeling blessed to get all the Escalades wasn't a mix up on words...?
[Reply]
eDave 01:21 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
I don't blame Tony G for leaving either. It's not personal it's just business.

Just like if one of us go to another competitor in our job field.

That's life.
Voice of reason. ^^
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:40 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'll admit... the level of bitterness and hate is surprising. It's a freaking game.
Are you kidding? This is the Cheaps Planet, Home of "He is the best player ever" Until he signs somewhere else of course.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:44 AM 05-03-2017
Your team released him. This is like you dumping your g/f and then being pissed when she starts dating the guy across the hall that you hate. Get over it.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:00 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Your team released him. This is like you dumping your g/f and then being pissed when she starts dating the guy across the hall that you hate. Get over it.
No, this is like dating the guy you despise most and then rubbing your face in it on social media. Fuck him. I hope his legs snap off at the knees during training camp.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:03 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Are you kidding? This is the Cheaps Planet, Home of "He is the best player ever" Until he signs somewhere else of course.
You're still pissed about Sean Smith aren't you. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 06:12 AM 05-03-2017
What happens when our current QB signs elsewhere?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:18 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:
You're still pissed about Sean Smith aren't you. :-)
No ... It's not so much Sean as the lack of pass rush that hurt Sean, he will be fine with a better pass rush
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:19 AM 05-03-2017
And you're the dipshit Raider homer who loves everything your shitty team does.

"A free agent center for 10+million AAV? GREAT DEAL! CHEAPS SUCK!"
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:20 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
No, this is like dating the guy you despise most and then rubbing your face in it on social media. **** him. I hope his legs snap off at the knees during training camp.
It's more like dating a girl, nearly proposing... she gets sick and you leave her during treatments at the hospital. Doctors let her go home a few months later, and you get pissed off because she's schacking up with a guy in your bowling league.

Somehow it's her fault...
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:21 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
What happens when our current QB signs elsewhere?
Smith will not be going anywhere soon and I know you guys are pumped about your new QB prospect but choosing a QB is not a guaranteed science, He may be good or he could just as easily be a bust ... Throw him in their too early against Mack Miller and Bosa and he could be ruined forever...
[Reply]
Page 17 of 49
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up