ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
RunKC 06:11 PM 05-02-2017
IIRC he didn't thank the Chiefs when he was released. He's hurt and wants revenge.

I hope we dominate him on MNF at Arrowhead
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:11 PM 05-02-2017
They swept us so they own us forever
[Reply]
Frazod 06:11 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I know. The Chiefs were the best team in the division then.
Yeah, it was so long ago. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs316 06:12 PM 05-02-2017
And now I had to change my avatar. I'm liking the new one better already. Jamaal is dead to me.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:15 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
They swept us so they own us forever
We swept you two years in a row you fucking moron.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:17 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by rocknrolla:
Hes a self proclaimed retard.
...dude.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:23 PM 05-02-2017
I'll be looking forward to watching Jamal matriculate the ball down the field.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:26 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Possibly via a fumble...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:26 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Jamaal Charles: “I always wanted to play for Denver”
Posted by Darin Gantt on May 2, 2017, 6:56 PM EDT
Getty Images

A lot of the goodwill Jamaal Charles built up in nine years in Kansas City might have just gone out the window.

The new Broncos running back revealed his true colors in a conference call this afternoon, admitting that his new boss was more than just a guy signing his checks.

“I always wanted to play for Denver,” Charles said, via Andrew Mason of the team’s official website. “Growing up, John Elway was one of my favorite players.”

Now, he gets to face the team which cut him twice a year, and it sounds like he relishes the opportunity.

“They say it’s a business, but it’s personal as well,” he said. “It is what is.”

Of course, there’s also the small matter of his health. Charles admitted he wasn’t ready last year, but has since had the knee cleaned up and is ready to go this season.

“I still feel like I can play ball and still keep up with the young people,” he said.

Charles played in just eight games and had 404 yards the last two seasons because of persistent knee problems, but the Broncos believe he can help their backfield. If he’s healthy, that may be the case, and the Oct. 30 trip to Kansas City for Monday Night Football and the Dec. 31 regular season finale in Denver will be that much more interesting.
Always wanted to play for Denver.

I remember him winning them a couple games with his fumbling...
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:31 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Possibly via a fumble...
It happens. I don't think we're going to beat him into the ground either. He's a great back and maybe his best days are behind him, but he is a success story and we are honored to have him be a part of the team.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:32 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefs316:
And now I had to change my avatar. I'm liking the new one better already. Jamaal is dead to me.
I like it better too. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 06:37 PM 05-02-2017
Yawn. He's washed.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:40 PM 05-02-2017
Jamaal was the best back I've seen in Red. Can't take that away.

But anyone that is butthurt by this needs a reality check. Most of these players don't give a fuck about the fans or the towns. Some do. Most don't.

There is clearly not anything wrong with that, it's just the nature of things. I'll always appreciate the beatdowns he laid on fuckers and making the worst run franchise in the NFL bearable for most of a decade.

Hopefully he got 150,000,000 guaranteed and he has inflamation in his knee all year and never suit up.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:41 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
You better Google some old highlight video then, because he's not close to the same runner he was. He will be good for a few carries a game, but he won't be able to tote the rock like he did "back in the day."
[Reply]
Bwana 06:45 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jamaal was the best back I've seen in Red. Can't take that away.

But anyone that is butthurt by this needs a reality check. Most of these players don't give a **** about the fans or the towns. Some do. Most don't.

There is clearly not anything wrong with that, it's just the nature of things. I'll always appreciate the beatdowns he laid on ****ers and making the worst run franchise in the NFL bearable for most of a decade.

Hopefully he got 150,000,000 guaranteed and he has inflamation in his knee all year and never suit up.
I was reading his top end is 3.75 Million. A lot of his contract is incentive based.

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017...-with-broncos/
[Reply]
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up