ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Hall of Classics>Any moderators on the BB right now?
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM 09-16-2003
Please send me a PM
Boozer 07:51 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by NoHablaEspanol:
Yo no entiendo cualquiera de este hilo porque yo no hablo inglés.
Chupa mi pene, punta. Tu madre duerme con vacas.
Hammock Parties 07:51 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
So anything above the number 10, or do you have your socks off, too?
I have to admit that was pretty good. :-)
Over-Head 07:51 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Oh, I thought you were refering to the story that Demo Dickie told about the Nam days when they walked into a base amd Many was skinnin' some Charlie alive.... :-)
I guess were both right and wrong. In the latest book,,"Action in Violence" the appachie gal seal does a mean "oh **** I can't believe I just read two pages of this" de-nuttting of some poor bastage that I gar-oonnn-tee...will leave you with crossed leggs!
Raiderhater 07:52 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
This thread needs some comic relief... :-)

Credit to headsnap for the pic:

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=6065&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

:-) :-) :-)

He's really going to hate you now. :-)
|Zach| 07:52 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Boozer:
You are all rep whores. Or rep sugar daddies. Or both. Crap, I think this post may not be grammatically correct, gochiefs is going to RUIN MY SHIT!!!
I present Boozer....The offical Planet "Raunchy McSlutbag" Thanks for all the rep love. :-)
Boozer 07:52 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
I have to admit that was pretty good. :-)
Dude, you ARE in Texas, after all....
NoHablaEspanol 07:53 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Boozer:
Chupa mi pene, punta. Tu madre duerme con vacas.
Usted es un pedazo de verdín. :-)Dormiré con su mamá y no utilizaré un condón. :-)
RNR 07:54 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
In case anybody gets a red x, I wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun... :-)
I will not give negative rep on this post... I should :-) I choose to take the high road and stand in the corner and pout :-) BTW that is one damn fine jersey :-)
Logical 07:54 PM 09-16-2003
Nice new sig there Gochiefs
Originally Posted by :
I am meatpeaker hear me roar. I am the grammar queen. I will suck you like an incubus and leave you to wither due to my oratorical skilz.

Bwana 07:55 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by NoHablaEspanol:
Yo no entiendo cualquiera de este hilo porque yo no hablo inglés.
Go rub some salt on your ass you donkey humping little b!tch! :-)
KCWolfman 07:55 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
Nice new sig there Gochiefs
Jim, he misspelled Skills.

:-)
B2chiefsfan 07:55 PM 09-16-2003
Priceless, MOD!!!

Priceless........

:-) :-) :-)
LVNHACK 07:56 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD:
I guess were both right and wrong. In the latest book,,"Action in Violence" the appachie gal seal does a mean "oh **** I can't believe I just read two pages of this" de-nuttting of some poor bastage that I gar-oonnn-tee...will leave you with crossed leggs!

I've gotta pick that up...................
NoHablaEspanol 07:56 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Go rub some salt on your ass you donkey humping little b!tch! :-)

Para la vergüenza ventilador Principal, para la vergüenza. Todo estos años del fútbol miserable lo han hecho amargo.
:-)
Raiderhater 07:57 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD:

They are still the same book, I just thought it you were talking about a different part.

I haven't read any of the newer books yet, I need to get back into the series. I currently have a copy of Clancy's "Red Rabbit" sitting around here some where that i need to read.
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up