ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Hall of Classics>A TK...............norm? NOT
tommykat 10:38 PM 08-15-2003
Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
morphius 10:41 PM 08-15-2003
Help I've fallen and I can't get up...

Morphius
classic TK
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:41 PM 08-15-2003
The real story comes out...:-)
Originally Posted by tommykat:
I was ass up and finally got to the phone. I mean arse really up in the air. I was able to reach the phone to call papa. Gust glad he lives close.

I do hurt now. Dam I feel old, abused and used.

If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 10:41 PM 08-15-2003
:-)

That one was worth decoding!!! :-) Sorry, tk, glad that you got through it okay, but that was awfully funny. :-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:45 PM 08-15-2003
Dammnit Papa why didn't you take pics. That would have been priceless.

Tk you have to be more careful. We sure would miss your postings.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:45 PM 08-15-2003
oh...

my....

God....

:-):-):-)

Hope you're feelin' ok TK...

This is comedy gold.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:47 PM 08-15-2003
I hate it when that happens!!!

Seriously TK a nice hot bubble bath and your adult beverage of choice should ease some of the pain anyway. (hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:48 PM 08-15-2003
Good deal. We've been needing our own Mrs. Miller for quite awhile.
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:49 PM 08-15-2003
Actually I can't believe you came on here and admitted it. I think I would have sworn Papa to secrecy and kept that one quiet.
[Reply]
morphius 10:50 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
I hate it when that happens!!!

Seriously TK a nice hot bubble bath and your adult beverage of choice should ease some of the pain anyway. (hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) :-)
You don't think the adult beverage may have had something to do with causing this in the first place?
[Reply]
Phobia 10:50 PM 08-15-2003
It's stories like these that you should take to the grave....

Like the one I'm fix'n to tell.

My wife has a little lap dog, a Maltese. When he's ready for a bath, she drops him in the shower with me. Yesterday was that day. Normally, he's pretty mild about bathing because he knows he's gonna get a treat afterwards, but he wanted OUT of the shower.... So, I'm done bathing him and I rinse him off and I'm shampooing my own hair.... Close my eyes to rinse for 3 seconds and that damn dog had shit while my eyes were closed. Unbelievable.

This is a very finicky dog. He has an eating routine, an elaborate going to bed routine, and he takes 10 minutes to take a shit because he has to find the right spot and do his stupid poop dance.... I was shocked, but thought it was so funny that I didn't kick his ass.

Okay, this isn't half as funny as TK ass up in the air....

Just imagine if it wasn't the phone you dropped, TK. If it was a vibrator, you'd still be back there..... FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
tommykat 10:51 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:

That one was worth decoding!!! :-) Sorry, tk, glad that you got through it okay, but that was awfully funny. :-)
started funny and ended funny..........the middle WAS NOT..........IT HURT LIKE CHIT.......Took 2 muscle relaxers and still hurt. But can't see too well.. It was funnnnnnnnny if you had seen my ass up......but I finally fell in a space that no one should have fit in.........OMG...................
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:52 PM 08-15-2003
This beats the hell outta Jamie using the wrong soap in the dishwasher and flooding his kitchen w/ bubbles.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:52 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Dammnit Papa why didn't you take pics. That would have been priceless.

Tk you have to be more careful. We sure would miss your postings.
Hell, he can't even post pics of his couch.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:52 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
(hope it's not as bad as the chair incident) :-)
She and dawsonpa need to start a sympathy club. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up