Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 02:40 PM 10-01-2012
i think it should say cut cassel...cuz if hes benched theres a chance he could play again
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:41 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Can you fly Zach up there to take a picture?
Where Zach live?
Actually no he is a Missouri fan. LOL.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:42 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Where Zach live?
Actually no he is a Missouri fan. LOL.
So let him take his pictures.....and then grab his camera and push him out.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:42 PM 10-01-2012
We need teeduya to market this and get the media to interview a spokesman. Write articles. That will make a huge difference. He'll, ESPN could pick it up at that point.
[Reply]
ILChief 02:42 PM 10-01-2012
Bench Cassel, Draft Geno
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:42 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
cp is bigger and stronger than pioli. Once we have had enough. He can't stop us... our reach is.global.

I've seen and been apart of the Planet making its voice heard. You don't need to sell me on our capabilities.
[Reply]
alnorth 02:48 PM 10-01-2012
Even if Cassel is benched after this weekend's game, I bet we could easily cover the extra $65 it would take to update the banner to focus only on Pioli.

edit: or for that matter, part of the message in the OP could be hacked off starting with the dash
[Reply]
007 02:51 PM 10-01-2012
Hmmmm, what if they actually bench Cassel before Sunday if he sucks shit all week in practice?
[Reply]
KCDC 02:51 PM 10-01-2012
It is an inspired idea, but I agree that a protest outside of One Arrrowhead (with a tip to the media) would be more effective. To be truely effective, the banner would need to be done during the game and picked up on TV.

If you are going to do a banner, I would delete the point about firing Pioli. That isn't going to happen this year. You turn Pioli against us as well. If you just call for the replacement of Cassel (and maybe RAC), then Pioli can get behind it more easily (as can Clark Hunt). Though Casshole has been seen as Pioli's golden boy, if there is a fan riot, he can use that as an excuse to agree with Hunt to select a QB in the first round next year.

Pioli's failings have been the 2009 draft, as seeing Cassel with ill-founded rose colored glasses. Otherwise, he has drafted fairly well and has done okay with recent free agent signings. His selection of RAC as head coach is understandable. I supported it at the time. Now it is clear that it was a mistake.

Again, Pioli does not get fired this year (regardless of what Babb and Mellinger chant). It is better to focus on getting rid of the most important failing of the organization -- Cassel. The second biggest failing, I hate to say, is Crennel. Focus on the most important and don't dilute the message by spreading the hate too broadly.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 02:53 PM 10-01-2012
How about a "Draft Geno!" banner?
[Reply]
007 02:54 PM 10-01-2012
It's too bad that Clark and Scott will think one single guy fronted teh money for that rather than a bunch of fans
[Reply]
the Talking Can 02:54 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by KCDC:
It is an inspired idea, but I agree that a protest outside of One Arrrowhead (with a tip to the media) would be more effective. To be truely effective, the banner would need to be done during the game and picked up on TV.

If you are going to do a banner, I would delete the point about firing Pioli. That isn't going to happen this year. You turn Pioli against us as well. If you just call for the replacement of Cassel (and maybe RAC), then Pioli can get behind it more easily (as can Clark Hunt). Though Casshole has been seen as Pioli's golden boy, if there is a fan riot, he can use that as an excuse to agree with Hunt to select a QB in the first round next year.

Pioli's failings have been the 2009 draft, as seeing Cassel with ill-founded rose colored glasses. Otherwise, he has drafted fairly well and has done okay with recent free agent signings. His selection of RAC as head coach is understandable. I supported it at the time. Now it is clear that it was a mistake.

Again, Pioli does not get fired this year (regardless of what Babb and Mellinger chant). It is better to focus on getting rid of the most important failing of the organization -- Cassel. The second biggest failing, I hate to say, is Crennel. Focus on the most important and don't dilute the message by spreading the hate too broadly.
nah...it's all about pioli who is a failure in every way...he is a failure of a GM

it will drive him batty, which is what makes it worth it
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:55 PM 10-01-2012

I agree with this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:55 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We need teeduya to market this and get the media to interview a spokesman. Write articles. That will make a huge difference. He'll, ESPN could pick it up at that point.
Yup a press release needs to be sent out.
[Reply]
alnorth 02:56 PM 10-01-2012

There is very, very little in this post that I agree with.

Protest party, either in a park (as someone else suggested) or in the parking lot, wont get covered. Media wont be interested in a bunch of yelling drunken yahoos. A plane banner is more sexy, and far more likely to get written about.

Cassel will be gone soon even if we don't do a damned thing. Maybe the banner gets him out sooner, but its a lost season and we don't have a back-up worth a damn, so the only real goal here is to have someone else, other than Pioli, pick our next QB, and that message has to be made now and loud enough for Clark to see it.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 603
« First < 678910 111213142060110510 > Last »
Up