ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you EXPECT to happen between now and the trade deadline?
UChieffyBugger 05:10 PM 10-15-2018
We all know what the issues are, but with two weeks till the deadline, what do yall expect to see from Veach and co? Does he stand pat and pray that Berry and Dirty Dan can fix things and Ragland/Hitchens will come good? Or does he throw caution to the wind and make some serious moves?

Personally, I'd be utterly disgusted If they contrive to stand pat. But I guess every buyer needs a willing seller, so we're just gonna have to hope that deals can be made.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:18 PM 10-15-2018
Dunno... SOMETHING.

There's simply NO ****ing logic in seeing this obvious Super Bowl worthy offense... and then electing to ride it out in hopes of the D improving on its own merit.

Make a move. Get a really good defender or two. Rams vs Chiefs in the SB. Get better to better the odds.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:20 PM 10-15-2018
I would be shocked if we didn't do anything. Veach, if nothing else, is active. If he was in on Thomas, the leader even, he would have to be in talks with Arizona. Maybe we don't do anything but I don't think a world exists were Veach hasn't talked with Arizona.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:21 PM 10-15-2018
Looking forward to dancing with what you got in the playoffs, nervous as can be.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:23 PM 10-15-2018
TY LAW!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:25 PM 10-15-2018
Waiting around on Berry is pointless, the whole things become a soap opera... Veach has to approach this as if Berry never plays another down for the Chiefs
[Reply]
carcosa 05:25 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
TY LAW!
He will shut down Peyton in the playoffs!!!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:26 PM 10-15-2018
I hope they do something, I expect they'll do nothing
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:27 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
TY LAW!
What an epic sequence of events that was. Because Chiefs that he ends up picking Manning in the playoffs like he was paid to do but gets tackled by his shoelaces at the 1 by Marvin Harrison. Weigman or somebody steps on Green's foot. We miss an 18 yard field goal. 0 points.
[Reply]
wazu 05:27 PM 10-15-2018
I don't really want them to do anything big. Nothing is going to magically fix this defense mid-season. We need to be using our draft picks to load this team with young talent, not trading them away for pricey veterans.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:28 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He will shut down Peyton in the playoffs!!!
Hillis!
[Reply]
-King- 05:33 PM 10-15-2018
Most likely nothing
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
carcosa 05:38 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
I don't really want them to do anything big. Nothing is going to magically fix this defense mid-season. We need to be using our draft picks to load this team with young talent, not trading them away for pricey veterans.
Yes! More awesome rookies like Kpass and Speaks!!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:42 PM 10-15-2018
I’d be okay with waiting this out for the injuries guys to come back if these things were true:

1. The guys who are injured weren’t notorious for being injured (this is false)
2. The defense showed promise before the injuries (this is also false)

The injuries are a lame excuse. You can’t brag about how good Houston and Berry can be when healthy, but ignore the fact that they’re continually injured.
[Reply]
Bump 05:44 PM 10-15-2018
nothing, maybe we should have went after the many available free agents that could have helped this defense last offseason.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:44 PM 10-15-2018
Nothing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up