ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 271 of 319
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
In58men 04:03 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
And this guy's opinion matters because why again?
Because it’s true.

What have we done so far?

Don’t say Kyle Long and Niang either :-)

Big time gamble by Veach for not fixing the OL
[Reply]
Hoover 04:08 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Because it’s true.

So what should have Veach done kept both Fisher and Schwartz on the books because some fans would have been more hopeful going into the season?

I’ll wait and judge the final project. And frankly the chiefs may benefit from their cap room as other teams still will cut good players to deal with the low cap number.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:10 PM 03-19-2021
Because it’s true.

Why do you continue to ignore the fact that they signed an All-Pro G you disingenuous idiot?
[Reply]
mkp785 04:11 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I suppose if he's dirt cheap and Spags thinks he can rehab him, then go for it... maybe between him and Taco we could get one to break out again

Has there actually been any smoke about him?
I haven't heard anyone's interested in him TBH, but that means that his price tag should be lower. He's done the 1 yr thing before so he has no problems signing 1 of those. I'd rather get him locked in for a couple years if possible. At the very least it healthy, he improves the run defense and gives olines someone else they HAVE to account for.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:12 PM 03-19-2021
Because it’s true.

Improved the LG by a metric shit ton. Went down to the wire for the best LT available. If we sign Reiter, that’s a wash. Brought back a capable RT that was just fine last year.

But yeah....he didn’t do dick.
[Reply]
In58men 04:12 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why do you continue to ignore the fact that they signed an All-Pro G you disingenuous idiot?
It’s very very easy to fill the guard position in the NFL, not so much the tackle. Instead, he’s banking on Kyle and Niang. Just admit, Veach totally bombed this free agency.
[Reply]
TEX 04:12 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love how everybody ignores the fact that we have an incredible draft class from 2020 that is going into year 2.

Year 2 CEH, Gay, Sneed, Danna, Wharton etc. along with Niang are all going to help make this team better in 2021 along with whatever free agents they add and their 2021 draft class.

People have an inability to see the full picture.
The issue for me is Naing is unproven and coming off an injury, and the OL really needed fixing. Can Naing, as a 1st year player, be so heavily counted on?
[Reply]
In58men 04:14 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Improved the LG by a metric shit ton. Went down to the wire for the best LT available. If we sign Reiter, that’s a wash. Brought back a capable RT that was just fine last year.

But yeah....he didn’t do dick.
You’re happy with “going down to the wire”

Doesn’t mean shit if you can’t finish.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:14 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not sure I agree with this. Too early to tell

click bait attempting to get more followers.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:14 PM 03-19-2021
Because it’s true.

I wouldn't be so dismissive of Long, if the year off rejuvenated him we just got a 3 time pro bowler who was born and bred to play football... there will be no rust

Barring something crazy and unlikely, we now have two elite guards
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:15 PM 03-19-2021
You’re happy with “going down to the wire”

Doesn’t mean shit if you can’t finish.
I’m happy you can’t start threads. Hope that shit continues.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:15 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
The issue for me is Naing is unproven and coming off an injury, and the OL really needed fixing. Can Naing, as a 1st year player, be so heavily counted on?
This is exactly why they re-signed Remmers.

Remmers/Wylie or Remmers/Niang?

What sounds better at RT?
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:15 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I wouldn't be so dismissive of Long, if the year off rejuvenated him we just got a 3 time pro bowler who was born and bred to play football... there will be no rust

Barring something crazy and unlikely, we now have two elite guards
Nope. It’s easy to fill the guard position. Inmen58 said it himself.
[Reply]
TEX 04:15 PM 03-19-2021
It’s very very easy to fill the guard position in the NFL, not so much the tackle. Instead, he’s banking on Kyle and Niang. Just admit, Veach totally bombed this free agency.
I don't think you can say he, "Totally bombed free agency" at this point. The Chiefs are in good position cap-wise to still add to positions of need.
[Reply]
jettio 04:17 PM 03-19-2021
I would not want Clowney, he injured Wentz in the 2019 playoff with a cheap shot that was intended to injure the QB.

Chiefs play tough, but do not cross the line and give the other team justification to hurt our elite players.
[Reply]
Page 271 of 319
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Up