ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 158
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:00 PM 01-27-2021
C'mon Remmers. Hang on for one more game
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:02 PM 01-27-2021
This game will be won with Patrick's legs
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:26 PM 01-27-2021
The can not have a parade until summer & probably on a weekend. Wild it would be
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:34 PM 01-27-2021
Championship micd up

https://youtu.be/PHq9jQ9O7nY
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:25 PM 01-27-2021
We are going to kick the Bucs asses--Again!
[Reply]
Chop111 10:30 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We are going to kick the Bucs asses--Again!
The Bucs are going to struggle mightily to deal with Tyreek Hill, who torched their DB's in the regular season game. Expect to see mostly 4-Man rush schemes by the Bucs and some bracket/double-team coverages on Hill.

Check out my review of Hill's explosive regular-season performance against the Bucs, during KC's 27-24 win.
Search YouTube for "Super Bowl Preview 1: The Chiefs Unstoppable Weapon - Tyreek Hill"
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:35 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chop111:
The Bucs are going to struggle mightily to deal with Tyreek Hill, who torched their DB's in the regular season game. Expect to see mostly 4-Man rush schemes by the Bucs and some bracket/double-team coverages on Hill.

Check out my review of Hill's explosive regular-season performance against the Bucs, during KC's 27-24 win.
Search YouTube for "Super Bowl Preview 1: The Chiefs Unstoppable Weapon - Tyreek Hill"
Thanks, Chop111!!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:36 PM 01-27-2021

Probably won't do that but thanks for stopping by!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:37 PM 01-27-2021
We gotta belief!!!
[Reply]
Azide22 10:44 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I mean this in the most positive way, but he's the ultimate "game manager." He knows what it takes to win even if that often means letting his teammates do the work.
I've always said he's the best third down QB in the history of the game. Dont know about stats, but he's deadliest in the the toughest situations
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:54 PM 01-27-2021

nice breakdown:-)
[Reply]
Azide22 11:04 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I just want to say, and not to get way ahead of ourselves but I really feel this way when you look at it... but if the Chiefs take care of business in a couple weeks, I think we are looking at the team with the best chance of all time to three-peat.

We just aren’t really losing that much this offseason probably. The guys who are set to be FAs are mostly the kind of veteran role players who I expect to come back. It’ll simply be a matter of staying relatively healthy IMHO.

OK, back to talking about this game cause obviously gotta beat Tampa first.
I so badly want this chance that I'm trying to not think about it at all. I said this last year- just want one. Flags fly forever, nobody can ever take that special moment away. No matter what happens here, we've experienced the euphoria of a Chiefs title.

Sadly the script is flipping to "I want... more. 3 peats, you name it".

I remember a pretty cocky team from where I grew up (Washington DC area), end of 1983 season after they won the previous SB going to Tampa and got obliterated by the Raiders. I remember someone telling me "this is going to be a dynasty" that season. They went 14-2 also. I just want to appreciate this teams greatness now.
[Reply]
eDave 11:27 PM 01-27-2021
I've stopped watching all things football and it's already Thursday. Time goes faster that way.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:29 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I just want to say, and not to get way ahead of ourselves but I really feel this way when you look at it... but if the Chiefs take care of business in a couple weeks, I think we are looking at the team with the best chance of all time to three-peat.

We just aren’t really losing that much this offseason probably. The guys who are set to be FAs are mostly the kind of veteran role players who I expect to come back. It’ll simply be a matter of staying relatively healthy IMHO.

OK, back to talking about this game cause obviously gotta beat Tampa first.
Mentioned this idea around mid-season, iirc. IMO, this team has the best chance to three-peat of any team I've ever seen in 40 years, since the 1989-90 SF 49ers went back-to-back. That team should've three-peated. Which goes to show you just how hard it is to do. Repeating is extremely hard to do. But since 1990, this is the only team I've ever seen that I think could actually make it happen.

But this game, for the repeat, is going to be maybe the toughest challenge of Andy's career, with both Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz probably out for the game. We now are playing in the Super Bowl vs. maybe the 3rd best pass rush in the NFL in 2020, with an OL with exactly one starter from week 1, C Reiter. If he has any tricks for protecting Patrick behind this OL that nets him another Ring, he should get Coach of the year. Because pretty much everything hinges of whoever Andy puts in at LT and RT, and how they stand up to the pressure of stopping both Shaq Barrett and JPP. With Vea probably collapsing and just running over Reiter down the middle.

I mean, someone find out: is this the worst discrepancy of talent between an OL and a DL that ever met in a Super Bowl? It sure feels like it.

But I have faith in Andy Reid.

If there's one thing about Reid, he has an uncanny ability to find ways to get journeyman linemen to play great in big games. No, the Chiefs OL won't flat beat TB's DL for the whole game, but they will, after being sprinkled with Andy's genius, find ways to slow them down just enough for Patrick to make plays.

Last year, we watched Andy pull out a hatful of special plays to win SB LIV. This year, I think we're going to see a whole bucketful, because that's what it will probably take in 2021.
[Reply]
alanm 11:57 PM 01-27-2021
I know people gave him a lot of shit. But I wish Erving was still here. At least he could step in at LT.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 158
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up