ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 791
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174574 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:16 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
2014, 2016, and 2017 he was 2nd, 3rd, and 2nd in total yards from scrimmage. 2015 he went on IR Midway through. That talent isn't just going to go away because our line blocks differently.
He's slow to the hole on purpose. The talent won't go away (if he hasn't slowed already) but the production very well could.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:21 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s also be a damn good runner in this offense too. I’m just saying if he were even above average he’d be a top 5 back. He’s not going to go from elite to above average in this offense though. The drop off wouldn’t be nearly as signficant as some of you are implying.

Bell is a very hesistant runner, but if the hole is there he can hit it fast too. YouTube a highlight reel. He doesn’t always run like that because you can’t. Look at his red zone runs alone and tell me he can’t.
A you tube highlight reel is going to show just that...

The guy averages 4.3 yards pc on his career.

And i'm not saying he can't, but he doesn't want to imo. He'd rather have people talk about his style and have those you tube highlight videos for you to gush over.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:27 PM 02-26-2019
Exactly how many runs from this 30 min highlight wouldn’t translate?

https://youtu.be/eQRHO6i3-j0

:-)

This is the problem when you don’t actually watch guys and just role with narratives instead.

I’ve been watching Bell since college and anybody suggesting he wouldn’t kill it in Reid’s offense with all of the talent we have at the other skill positions is retarded.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:31 PM 02-26-2019
What i'm saying is that imo he's not a fit here for a few reasons.

His running style doesn't fit. (And once they made a big deal about his style he did it even worse)
His contract demands don't fit.
His attitude doesn't fit.

His future production is NEVER going to be anywhere what he's paid imo.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:32 PM 02-26-2019
And I watch every game I can. Ive seen him play quite a bit.

I usually don't search YouTube to watch "tape" on players.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:33 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And I watch every game I can. Ive seen him play quite a bit.

I usually don't search YouTube to watch "tape" on players.
Dude, I don’t either.

But that’s a 30 mins highlight reel of his entire career and very little of what you see there doesn’t translate to our offense and it’s obvious to anybody with a clue.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:35 PM 02-26-2019
And I definitely could be wrong. If he came here I'd hope for the best. I was wrong on watkins last year. When he played he made us a much better team. Right now I don't think Bell would.

I'm sure you are always quick to admit you're wrong..But hey, i'm not going to call someone retarded over a disagreement over a football player either
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:37 PM 02-26-2019
Dude, I don’t either.

But that’s a 30 mins highlight reel of his entire career and very little of what you see there doesn’t translate to our offense and it’s obvious to anybody with a clue.
Yeah i'm not wasting 30 minutes of my time today to watch that. I'm sure they are impressive.

But it's a highlight film, it only shows the good plays. It's not showing when he dances around in the back field and takes a loss. That's my main point in talking about YouTube highlight videos. He's a career 4.3 ypc guy...
[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 PM 02-26-2019
I’m not calling you a retard for having a disagreement about a player.

I’m calling you a retard because in a hypothetical with all other things even you don’t think Bell would kill it in this offense because of his running style.

It’s a really stupid take, sorry.

And yes, I’ve admitted when I was wrong before, but there’s a difference between being wrong and saying something ridiculously dumb to begin with.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:40 PM 02-26-2019
Yeah i'm not wasting 30 minutes of my time today to watch that. I'm sure they are impressive.

But it's a highlight film, it only shows the good plays. It's not showing when he dances around in the back field and takes a loss. That's my main point in talking about YouTube highlight videos. He's a career 4.3 ypc guy...
The highlight reel is relevant because you’re insinuating what he does best won’t work here.

Now you’re talking like he was overrated before because of the bad or something which just goes to show you’re way off on Bell.

He averaged more than 4.7 YPC in 3 of his 5 seasons. His 3.5 in year 1 make it look worse than it was.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:45 PM 02-26-2019
I'm not talking like he was overrated. I'm saying he was great THERE. He fit perfectly there. I don't think he's that player everywhere/ anywhere.

I don't think he has a kareem hunt season here.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:47 PM 02-26-2019
I'm not talking like he was overrated. I'm saying he was great THERE. He fit perfectly there. I don't think he's that player everywhere/ anywhere.

I don't think he has a kareem hunt season here.
Lol ok

I edited my post but you beat me to it. He averaged over 4.7 YPC in 3 of his 5 seasons. He might not be a perfect fit with Reid, but he’s close to it and would still be on of the best.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:47 PM 02-26-2019
What he does best is wait to find a hole.

How many of his career 1229 attempts did that 30 minute HIGHLIGHT video actually show?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:48 PM 02-26-2019
What he does best is wait to find a hole.

How many of his career 1229 attempts did that 30 minute HIGHLIGHT video actually show?
The best of them you fucking moron.

Maybe you should get your football takes from your sources too

:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:51 PM 02-26-2019
Lol ok

I edited my post but you beat me to it. He averaged over 4.7 YPC in 3 of his 5 seasons. He might not be a perfect fit with Reid, but he’s close to it and would still be on of the best.
why are you only talking about 3 of his 5 years?

Why would you be so disingenuous to try and leave out his most RECENT season? It was his most used season and ironically he only averaged 4.0 yards a carry.

I'm sure that's why you left that one out but counted one where he only played in 6 games :-)

And you call me a moron? Jesus
[Reply]
Page 74 of 791
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174574 > Last »
Up