ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
Buehler445 08:22 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
The Im Vengeance part was pretty damned good! really solid!
My take, that scene was really really good. Cat woman scene looked good.

Car looks bad, emo Bruce looks bad. Dude looks like he should be in a my chemical romance video.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:16 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Car looks bad, emo Bruce looks bad. Dude looks like he should be in a my chemical romance video.
I think the car looks awesome; sort of a cross between an old Camaro and the Mad Max Interceptor.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:28 PM 08-22-2020
Looks solid, interesting how he’s already cool enough with Gordon and the police to be hanging out in a crime scene together. Looks like the action and fights will be hard hitting which I think is key for believability. It almost has a Netflix Daredevil vibe to it. In on day one for sure.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:11 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think the car looks awesome; sort of a cross between an old Camaro and the Mad Max Interceptor.
I watched it again. They show the side view of the bat mobile and then the front end of an (I think) different car. I’ll wait to see all of it.

I didn’t realize Arnold from Westworld is Gordon. He’s great man. Adds to the creepy factor. His voice is unsettling.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:01 PM 08-22-2020

Trailer was pretty good. I agree that the eyeliner emo look is bad. Bale’s Batman started off somewhat with an emo look as well in Batman Begins then turned into the playboy Bruce Wayne that we know. However, if they are going the Tobey Maguire route with Batman, it’ll bomb.

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:48 AM 08-23-2020

Literally every Batman since Keaton has worn eyeshadow. The only difference here is they're actually showing it with the mask off. The reason they do that is because the mask looks kind of goofy without it. See this...

versus this...

Looks way better with the eyeshadow.
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:16 AM 08-23-2020

i immediately thought the crow reincarnate. but thats just me. seems solid.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:23 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
i immediately thought the crow reincarnate. but thats just me. seems solid.
It's not just you. I got a Crow vibe from it as well.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:30 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by Munson:
That looks a hell of a lot better than I thought it would.

Who is the main villain?
The Riddler and the Penguin
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:26 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by Munson:
That looks a hell of a lot better than I thought it would.

Who is the main villain?
Agreed. I may have to get my oven ready to bake some crow. This looks... like it may actually be a good film.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:04 PM 08-22-2020
This looks amazing.

I’m getting some serious Se7en vibes. Feels darker than Nolan’s Batman/universe.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:25 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This looks amazing.

I’m getting some serious Se7en vibes. Feels darker than Nolan’s Batman/universe.
Same here.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:15 PM 08-22-2020
A no kill rule rings a bit hollow when you're severely maiming anyone you come across lol
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:53 PM 08-22-2020
That looks good. But will the flashback scene be any good?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:28 PM 08-22-2020
This looks fantastic and gritty. This supposed to be more of a year 1 or 2 Batman. This movie is going to be awesome and Riddler and Penguin were in the trailer.
I'm really hyped to see what they will do considering they've only filmed a 1/4 of the movie. Movie is supposed to be more of a crime/mystery/noir feel... something like 'The Long Halloween'.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up