ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Going to Boston next week...need Bernard Pollard jersey
BWillie 08:13 PM 09-21-2019
Anybody have one they wanna sells for kinda cheap?

Just looking for the best way to troll those chowdah heads. I feel as if enough time has passed that I can joke about this one.
[Reply]
PatsWinAgain 11:14 PM 09-21-2019
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
I'll take a QB with a kermit voice over one who voluntarily wears UGGs.
I'll take the QB that has 6 Super Bowl Rings, has a Super model wife and has beaten a team lead by Kermit.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 11:25 PM 09-21-2019
Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain:
I'll take the QB that has 6 Super Bowl Rings, has a Super model wife and has beaten a team lead by Kermit.
Maybe if this was 2007. We got Mahomes for the next 15+ years. You got Brady for maybe another year or two. I don't think you'll find a single fan of any other team who would take Brady over Mahomes today.
[Reply]
PatsWinAgain 11:38 PM 09-21-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Could have had 4 rings, tho. The Matt Cassel Patriots didn't even make the ****ing playoffs, and the team was largely unchanged from the 16-0 team.

Kind of a shame, don't you think?

Also, i doubt that injury brought the best out of Brady because it took him 5 more years to win a Super Bowl. More than likely it was just him getting ****ed by a talentless rube like Pollard, and he had to sit there and be a gimp for a year like a huge bitch.
What shame? It just proves how great Brady is. Brady almost lead the same exact team to an UNDEFEATED season.

Doesn't matter how long it took him to win a few more. What matters is HOW MANY , not How Long.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:46 PM 09-21-2019
I love to support rapists and pedo's and all sorts of sex crimes
We know, but thanks for saying the obvious.
[Reply]
PatsWinAgain 11:53 PM 09-21-2019
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Maybe if this was 2007. We got Mahomes for the next 15+ years. You got Brady for maybe another year or two. I don't think you'll find a single fan of any other team who would take Brady over Mahomes today.
Mahomes is a great talent. Theres no denying that from any fan base.

But you're assuming he's going to last the next 15+ years. Theres no guarantees in the NFL. An injury here and there could derail his career drastically. Look how long Luck lasted.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 12:16 AM 09-22-2019

But you're assuming he's going to last the next 15+ years. Theres no guarantees in the NFL. An injury here and there could derail his career drastically. Look how long Luck lasted.
Luck is an anomaly. He played with too much disregard for his health early in his career trying to make plays diving head first and whatnot. A lot of the blame falls on their GM for not providing him even an average oline, but a good portion was self inflicted. Carson Wentz appears to be on the same trajectory as Luck unless he starts changing his play. I don't see Mahomes doing those kinds of things.

One thing that is fact is you can't fight time, and Brady is running out it. Farve and Manning thought they could play forever too. Mahomes in his first year starting was a coin flip away from going to the Superbowl last year. I like his chances in year 2.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:45 AM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Mahomes jersey would be more effective.
This.

Those queer NE fans probably won't grasp the significance of the Pollard jersey...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:47 AM 09-22-2019
The player that you guys WORSHIP sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful ****ing voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.
Okay, Tonto.
[Reply]
tatorhog 06:49 AM 09-22-2019
What shame? It just proves how great Brady is. Brady almost lead the same exact team to an UNDEFEATED season.

Doesn't matter how long it took him to win a few more. What matters is HOW MANY , not How Long.
Just curious. Do you work at the gift shop at the tea party site? I only ask because when we visited Boston last year we stopped by there. The person at the register kept fucking up every single purchase. We literally stood there and said “not this time, it’ll be right this time”. But nope, jacked up again.

You remind me a lot of that person, so I just wanted to see if you did. And if so, I wanted to say hi again and to remind you things will get better. You just gotta focus on not being such a dipshit.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:42 PM 09-22-2019

They don't even let you hit the QB anymore. You are able to play QB longer than ever before, especially if you are a thrower, which Mahomes is. Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen all will have a lower shelf life.

We have a 15 year window, maybe more. Tom Brady is the slowest motherfucker in the NFL, is almost 43 and still chucking. Prepare to be depressed for the next two decades watching Mahomes throw a bagillion TDs.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:50 PM 09-22-2019
Send word to Mahomes....Kermit the frog called and he wants his voice back. Kermit says Losers aren't worthy enough to have his voice.
Zing!

:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:52 PM 09-22-2019

And you could get run over by a Sam Adams beer truck tomorrow.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:06 PM 09-22-2019
No matter how bad life gets, and how discouraged I might here here and there....it helps to remember , “thank god I don’t live in Boston “

Only good thing to come out of Of Mass is Norm Abram.
In terms of shit hole cities, at lease New York has a cool factor. Boston is just a racist, dirty shit hole......with no redeeming qualities. :-).

They’re just......there. Like a pile of dog shit on the rug no one wants to acknowledge.
True Pats fans from Boston are one thing. Pats “fans” en masse are the most bandwagon fans I’ve ever seen, this side of the Steelers.

Boston and their fans are like the infected side effect of the new hit pharma drug
Jardiance
[Reply]
New World Order 03:07 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
No matter how bad life gets, and how discouraged I might here here and there....it helps to remember , “thank god I don’t live in Boston “

Only good thing to come out of Of Mass is Norm Abram.
In terms of shit hole cities, at lease New York has a cool factor. Boston is just a racist, dirty shit hole......with no redeeming qualities. :-).

They’re just......there. Like a pile of dog shit on the rug no one wants to acknowledge.
True Pats fans from Boston are one thing. Pats “fans” en masse are the most bandwagon fans I’ve ever seen, this side of the Steelers.

Boston and their fans are like the infected side effect of the new hit pharma drug
Jardiance
All of those northeastern cities are dumps.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:45 PM 09-24-2019
I just had the uncomfortable realization that I won't be able to watch the Chiefs Lions game this week in Boston.

The Bills and the Cheatriots play at the same time as Mahomes vs Lions
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up