Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official College Football Game Day Thread Week 4 *****
Titty Meat 10:08 PM 09-20-2019
USC up 10 on #10 Utah with about 6 mins left on FS1
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:28 AM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
What a choke job by Gordon there at the end. He stood there like a statue and took a big hit to lose it.
UCLA is not a good team basically every big break went their way since about 5 minutes left in the 3rd including a really bad fumble call. Wazzu is not a good team either.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:30 AM 09-22-2019
What a choke job by Gordon there at the end. He stood there like a statue and took a big hit to lose it.
First pass rush they had the entire game.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:32 AM 09-22-2019
I wonder how many TD passes in that Georgia Tech 222 Cumberland 0 game?
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:39 AM 09-22-2019
It’s really more on Leach. Undisciplined team and awful play call on the 2nd to last fumble. But it is funny to me that Gordon’s “record” will go the way of the Patriots undefeated season. It’s worth fuck all without a win.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:43 AM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
It’s really more on Leach. Undisciplined team and awful play call on the 2nd to last fumble. But it is funny to me that Gordon’s “record” will go the way of the Patriots undefeated season. It’s worth **** all without a win.
It was a fine call but Wazzu WRs couldn't hold on to the ball the last 25 minutes of the game. If WR doesn't fumble Wazzu probably wins even though at that point they shouldn't have.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:45 AM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
It was a fine call but Wazzu WRs couldn't hold on to the ball the last 25 minutes of the game. If WR doesn't fumble Wazzu probably wins even though at that point they shouldn't have.
Yeah that’s exactly why I think it was a bad call. Pound the ball a couple times and burn UCLA’s TOs and then if you have to throw, fine.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up