ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 35
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots released AB
TribalElder 02:13 PM 09-20-2019

The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:47 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
On offense? Sure.

But the Patriots defense is ridiculous, and yours isn't. But hey, if you think you're going to curb stomp us then great. More power to ya. See ya in the AFCCG and we'll see how it goes.
You whooped a QB who had no throwing elbow and the fucking Dolphins. Chill.

Meanwhile our offense put up 40 on the road WITHOUT Tyreek against one of the best 3-5 defenses in the league.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:47 PM 09-20-2019
they give a reason why he was released?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:48 PM 09-20-2019
On offense? Sure.

But the Patriots defense is ridiculous, and yours isn't.
Your defense isn't shit. You haven't played an offense worth a squirt of piss.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:48 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pompous Douche:
Your fear of the Patriots is palpable.
Yeah, that's why we're trolling the fuck out of your board.

Oh wait....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:48 PM 09-20-2019
Just got home and saw all of this...
Only thing to say is

:-)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:49 PM 09-20-2019
On offense? Sure.

But the Patriots defense is ridiculous, and yours isn't. But hey, if you think you're going to curb stomp us then great. More power to ya. See ya in the AFCCG and we'll see how it goes.
Could you be any more fucking smug?
[Reply]
Gochiefs64 02:49 PM 09-20-2019
As a PATS fan......

This is GREAT NEWS...!

WE DON'T NEED A.B.......

Now NO DISTRACTIONS!

WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO 19 - 0 !!!!

THANX FOR THE MOTIVATION A.B!

Like we really needed motivation.....
[Reply]
Judy Jayhawk 02:50 PM 09-20-2019
Any chance they cut him so they could go after Ramsey? Sounds like a BB move. Get him to try to keep PM in check when we play in Foxboro?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:51 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
they give a reason why he was released?
AB has been accused of sexually abuse by, I think, 2 women and he's been caught threatening one of the women via text messages.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:51 PM 09-20-2019
On offense? Sure.

Your defense is NOW ridiculous? You whooped the Miami Dolphins and a hapless Pitt team, that clearly has been trending down the last 2 years.

I’m not saying your defense is bad, mind you, and yes, it’s better than ours, but you’ve been average to mediocre the last couple years and now all of a sudden you’re “ridiculous”?!?

Sorry, but not buying what you’re selling at this point.

We’ll see as the year progresses . . . . . .
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:52 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Your defense isn't shit. You haven't played an offense worth a squirt of piss.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. I mean, it's totally not the same defense that kept KC from scoring any TDs at all in two different first halves, when no other team did that even once, or the one that held the high flying Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl.

Then went out and got Jaime Collins, and has a bunch of young guys who have gotten better.

You're gonna stomp us. I quake in fear for the humiliation my beloved team will suffer before the unstoppable might of the greatest offense in the history of sports, much less football.

Go with that. See you in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:52 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
d he's been caught threatening one of the women via text messages.
Pretty sure this is what did him in.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:52 PM 09-20-2019
Good, I feel better now.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:53 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Your defense is NOW ridiculous? You whooped the Miami Dolphins and a hapless Pitt team, that clearly has been trending down the last 2 years.

I’m not saying your defense is bad, mind you, and yes, it’s better than ours, but you’ve been average to mediocre the last couple years and now all of a sudden you’re “ridiculous”?!?

Sorry, but not buying what you’re selling at this point.

We’ll see as the year progresses . . . . . .
Their defense is top 5 for sure.

But the only thing ridiculous in the NFL right now is Pat Mahomes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:53 PM 09-20-2019
One thing left.

Tom Brady must pay for his hubris with his own flesh. He needs to get hurt.

Sorry, Amnorix. All humans will die. Brady and his Rasputin Marianne Williamson fucking faith healer can't live forever. His body will break down.

And right now he doesn't realize this. He thinks he's doing great.

He's had two Super Bowls to ride off into the sunset with (the Falcons and Rams). He has declined both opportunities to cement his legacy. And that kind of arrogance should be punishable.

He believes nothing is wrong with him. No, Tom. The stuff that is wrong with you will soon swell up and become a very obvious problem as soon as the perfectly placed hit crushes your weakened-with-age bones, which pierce a goddamn intestine, causing internal bleeding.

What will you say then, Icarus? Guess you shouldn't have flown so close to the sun, huh?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 35
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up