ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots released AB
TribalElder 02:13 PM 09-20-2019

The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:36 PM 09-20-2019
Nothing warms the cockles of my heart more than picturing all the dipshits in Boston who spent $150 on an Antonio Brown Pats jersey.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:36 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Gronk ain't coming back. He spoke recently about how he has had over 20 concussions in his life. He's lost alot of weight. Most importantly, he said the fire has gone out. It all adds up to no Gronk. Pats fans that think otherwise need to stop dreaming.
He seems genuinely happy away from football.

As a Chiefs fan I don't really want him to come back and be 'Gronk' as we knew him, but I also don't think that's who he'd be if he came back anyway.

As a person, removing my fan hat, I think I'd be happier to see him just stay away. He's just a harmless doofus who has lived his best life and isn't dissimilar from who any of us would be if we had that kind of popularity and money. I hold no ill-will for him - I wish him well and I just feel like he's better served staying off a football field.
[Reply]
Fish 02:40 PM 09-20-2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 02:41 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
please god yes

Your fear of the Patriots is palpable.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:41 PM 09-20-2019
This whole thing is gonna make a great 30 For 30 one day. I look forward to it.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:41 PM 09-20-2019
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GAHAHAHSHSHSHAH

GET FUCKED NEW ENGLAND
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:41 PM 09-20-2019
Well, this is good for the Chiefs in that it necessitates us acquiring an elite CB a little less, which gives us a little more leverage in possibly trading for one.

Not necessarily with Ramsey, mind you, but others (PP, etc.) who might become available as trade deadline approaches.

We no longer have to ‘counter’ that Patriots move.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:42 PM 09-20-2019
Your fear of the Patriots is palpable.
Our fear is gone.

Their shortcut plan didn’t work out and now they can no longer match KCs firepower.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:42 PM 09-20-2019
Chiefs still need a lockdown CB.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:42 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He seems genuinely happy away from football.

As a Chiefs fan I don't really want him to come back and be 'Gronk' as we knew him, but I also don't think that's who he'd be if he came back anyway.

In truth, 2018 Gronk was not GRONK. He was still damn good, but he wasn't the universe destroyer at TE that he had been up until then.

Originally Posted by :
As a person, removing my fan hat, I think I'd be happier to see him just stay away. He's just a harmless doofus who has lived his best life and isn't dissimilar from who any of us would be if we had that kind of popularity and money. I hold no ill-will for him - I wish him well and I just feel like he's better served staying off a football field.
I actually agree. He had a great run with the Patriots, and took a HELL of a beating. Many surgeries. Many concussions. Stay away and party on big guy -- you earned it.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:43 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Our fear is gone.

Their shortcut plan didn’t work out and now they can no longer match KCs firepower.

On offense? Sure.

But the Patriots defense is ridiculous, and yours isn't. But hey, if you think you're going to curb stomp us then great. More power to ya. See ya in the AFCCG and we'll see how it goes.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:45 PM 09-20-2019
" THE ORGANIZATION WOULD LIKE TO THANK AB FOR ALL HE DID THES EPAST 11 DAYS...."
[Reply]
penchief 02:46 PM 09-20-2019
From the Patriots cap guru (he's a f'ing genius tbh):

Cap Space=$1,253,404
@patscap
·
5m
What I do know about Antonio Brown.

Pats are now off the hook for 14 46-man active roster bonuses. He will definitely get paid for 2 weeks. His 2019 salary is fully guaranteed but it can be voided because of behavior. Pats have not paid Brown any of his signing bonus.

Note that AB could file a grievance against the Patriots. I don't know how that final sentence can be true, but if he says it, you can take it to the bank as the gospel truth.
I don't believe for one second that the patriots were totally in the dark before they signed Brown. Anybody who believes that is either in denial or just plain naïve. The patriots thought they played their cards perfectly waiting for Brown to shoot his way out of Oakland. Serves them right. I hope shit keeps going south for that pompous and unethical organization.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:46 PM 09-20-2019
How much money has he thrown away now in the past 30 days? $60 mil?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:47 PM 09-20-2019
I WAS scared of the Pats with Brown.

Now? If we get Ramsey, it's going to be hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up