ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots released AB
TribalElder 02:13 PM 09-20-2019

The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 09-20-2019
Don't forget they traded Demaryius Thomas :-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:55 PM 09-20-2019
Thank God we didn't sign him like some of you absolute idiots thought we should.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:55 PM 09-20-2019
I wanna see that fuck make another video screaming I'M FREEEEE and running around his backyard like a fucking idiot. Somehow I doubt he'll do that this time. Yeah you're free buddy....free to fuck off.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:55 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fuck em
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:55 PM 09-20-2019
He sucked regardless so that move mattered not.
[Reply]
Jerok 02:55 PM 09-20-2019
This makes me equally happy as if we had traded for Ramsey lol
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:55 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Your defense is NOW ridiculous? You whooped the Miami Dolphins and a hapless Pitt team, that clearly has been trending down the last 2 years.

I’m not saying your defense is bad, mind you, and yes, it’s better than ours, but you’ve been average to mediocre the last couple years and now all of a sudden you’re “ridiculous”?!?

Sorry, but not buying what you’re selling at this point.

We’ll see as the year progresses . . . . . .

It's not these first two games, it's really all the games since week, whatever, 14 or so last year, especially the Rams game (3 points) and doing reasonably well against the Chiefs.

The bottom line is that the Chiefs offense is better than the Pats, and the Pats defense is better than the Chiefs. How big is the delta between the two, who plays better in the AFCCG, and critically, who is healthy during the game.

And neither you nor I can predict any of that. There's obviously two titans in the AFC, and the Titans ain't one of them. See you in January. :-)
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 02:56 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Sure. Keep telling yourself that. I mean, it's totally not the same defense that kept KC from scoring any TDs at all in two different first halves.
And gave up 62 points in the other two halves.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:56 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I wanna see that **** make another video screaming I'M FREEEEE and running around his backyard like a ****ing idiot. Somehow I doubt he'll do that this time. Yeah you're free buddy....free to **** off.
YAS!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:56 PM 09-20-2019
Sure. Keep telling yourself that. I mean, it's totally not the same defense that kept KC from scoring any TDs at all in two different first halves.
We took your D to the outhouse for a good old thrashing last year. Please, stop posting bullshit.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:56 PM 09-20-2019
See you in the AFCCG.
Your presumptuousness is astounding.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:56 PM 09-20-2019
See you in the AFCCG.
It's awfully strange sitting around treating an entire NFL regular season - with the best QB in football, no less - as a foregone conclusion and a borderline waste of time.

Yet here I am.

Let's just flip a coin, winner gets home field, they 'bye' both teams through for the next 13 weeks and then allow a 2-week 'warmup' period before the Chiefs/Pats face each other at full health and ready to go.

The rest of this is just masturbating. It's like the 14 weeks NFL pundits spent trying to talk themselves into "Drew Brees is the NFL MVP" last year. Look, we know how this is gonna end. Can y'all quit bullshitting yourselves and get to the money shots?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:56 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Maybe he farted in Bills face during walkthroughs

:-)
I'm pretty sure Bill and Tom were on their knees diagramming a play and along comes Flatulent AB.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:57 PM 09-20-2019

errr....the healthy scratch in Week 1, even before we signed AB? I think the Patriots didn't view him as a key cog in their plans. Would we like to have him back now? I suspect so, but the Pats clearly didn't think he was ready for prime time anyway.

The real key is the Patriots OLine and run game, and maintaining health. If they get healthy, I'll take my chances in what ought to be a great AFCCG.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:57 PM 09-20-2019
Sure. Keep telling yourself that. I mean, it's totally not the same defense that kept KC from scoring any TDs at all in two different first halves, when no other team did that even once, or the one that held the high flying Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl.
You drop this so casually as if KC didn’t score almost 80 points between the 2 games.

Who cares when they were scored.

We put up 28 in one fucking quarter Sunday. It didn’t help the Raiders in the end.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up