Try....Gardner

This from last season.

Murray

Comp %...69.0
yards...4361
TD/INT...42-7

Minshew

38-9

I can see a situation similiar to Bledsoe/Brady, Romo/Prescott here. I saw 6/7 WSU games last season, trust me Minshew can play. I have no problems seeing him taking Foles job away, just think Matt Flynn/Russell Wilson.

I also see him out playing Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRFWO6Mfb0
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:17 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Did you see the pictures of his dad at the game last night, or the interview afterwards? Doubt he ever told his dad that. Dude is huge.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/tit...hit-on-twitter

Funny none the less :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:52 PM 09-20-2019

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:10 PM 09-20-2019
I don't get this...6th round...thing.

The guy had a better senior season than both Darnold and Rosen the year before, so....???
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:36 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I don't get this...6th round...thing.

The guy had a better senior season than both Darnold and Rosen the year before, so....???
There is still the stigma of being a "product of the Air Raid System". it's gradually going away due to the success of Mahomes, Goff, Mayfield, etc. but is still there.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:56 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
There is still the stigma of being a "product of the Air Raid System". it's gradually going away due to the success of Mahomes, Goff, Mayfield, etc. but is still there.
Yes but just watch him play, if ya know the game you can see...IT.
[Reply]
Setsuna 06:55 PM 09-20-2019

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:56 PM 09-21-2019
UCLA 60 WSU 56 with about 7 minutes to go in the game.

But, the bump is because Anthony Gordon the WSU QB(Minshew WSU) has thrown for...8...TD's.

Always in a music mood.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quCf30oro_4

What, make that....9....TD passes, now it's WSU 63 UCLA 60 with over 6 minutes to go,

What a game....UCLA 67 WSU 63
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 06:46 AM 09-22-2019
Minshew might be one of the dumbest QB’s in the NFL. And that’s saying a lot.

He once tried to break his own throwing hand...by beating himself with a hammer. All because he thought he could try to gain another year of college eligibility.

What a fucking dumbass
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:43 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:

He once tried to break his own throwing hand...by beating himself with a hammer. All because he thought he could try to gain another year of college eligibility.

What a ****ing dumbass

Apparently not.

FROM ALEX BRINK to Jack Thompson, Dennis Erickson to Scott Pelluer, a consistent theme in Cougar Nation around Gardner Minshew and his NFL chances is that the kid is smart. Now we have empirical evidence proving it.

The Wonderlic test at the NFL Combine is a tool used to assess learning potential and intelligence. The scores are supposed to remain confidential but they always leak -- this year MSN.com and others have reported several of the scores via reporter Bob McGinn on the orangemane.com message boards.

Minshew was off the charts. He had the second-highest Wonderlic score -- both overall at the NFL Combine and among the QBs in the 2019 draft class -- with a 42. Only Ryan Finley of North Carolina State scored better, with a 43.

https://wonderlictestsample.com/nfl-wonderlic-scores/

How can you call someone who don't know a dumbass? You can.....he did a dumbass thing,,,,I know I never have have about you?
[Reply]
eDave 03:13 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:

What a fucking dumbass
I think that story is awesome. Serious focus on what you want to be. And he is now. Love this dude and hope he is around for a long time.
[Reply]
eDave 03:21 AM 09-23-2019
Apparently not.

FROM ALEX BRINK to Jack Thompson, Dennis Erickson to Scott Pelluer, a consistent theme in Cougar Nation around Gardner Minshew and his NFL chances is that the kid is smart. Now we have empirical evidence proving it.

The Wonderlic test at the NFL Combine is a tool used to assess learning potential and intelligence. The scores are supposed to remain confidential but they always leak -- this year MSN.com and others have reported several of the scores via reporter Bob McGinn on the orangemane.com message boards.

Minshew was off the charts. He had the second-highest Wonderlic score -- both overall at the NFL Combine and among the QBs in the 2019 draft class -- with a 42. Only Ryan Finley of North Carolina State scored better, with a 43.

https://wonderlictestsample.com/nfl-wonderlic-scores/

How can you call someone who don't know a dumbass? You can.....he did a dumbass thing,,,,I know I never have have about you?
Hey man. You should join a game day thread or chat and just go with the flow. There's a tribal thing here and it's not hard to join. Just go with it man. You dig it?

I mean, I know you've scoured my post history so I know that you know that my posts are total crap. But it's all good.

What I am awkwardly trying to say is that no one here dislikes you and would love your viewpoint. Just not all at once and out of left field. You are waterboarding us with it bra. That may, or not be, against the Geneva Convention.

We are on a Superbowl run. A run everyone here has suffered to get to for a long time. Keep the vibe within that.

I was a sprinter at 100m and 4*100 (anchor), as well as middle distance. I held the Atchison county 100m time for a bit. Went to State. Lost my heat before I even cleared the blocks. What an embarrassment that was.

My sweet spot was the 2 mile relay (achor). I was damn good at the on. Lettered. Sold my letter jacket to buy my girlfriend a necklace for Christmas. Lost my virginity. Worth it.

Ran a year of cross country as well. They call me the Albino Nigerian. Look it up.

Peace.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:21 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Hey man. You should join a game day thread or chat and just go with the flow. There's a tribal thing here and it's not hard to join. Just go with it man. You dig it?

I mean, I know you've scoured my post history so I know that you know that my posts are total crap. But it's all good.

What I am awkwardly trying to say is that no one here dislikes you and would love your viewpoint. Just not all at once and out of left field. You are waterboarding us with it bra. That may, or not be, against the Geneva Convention.

We are on a Superbowl run. A run everyone here has suffered to get to for a long time. Keep the vibe within that.

I was a sprinter at 100m and 4*100 (anchor), as well as middle distance. I held the Atchison county 100m time for a bit. Went to State. Lost my heat before I even cleared the blocks. What an embarrassment that was.

My sweet spot was the 2 mile relay (achor). I was damn good at the on. Lettered. Sold my letter jacket to buy my girlfriend a necklace for Christmas. Lost my virginity. Worth it.

Ran a year of cross country as well. They call me the Albino Nigerian. Look it up.

Peace.
Well Wednesday I start working with a brother in law, he builds homes. So I won't be hanging out like I have been the last couple weeks.

But, thanks.

I get I'm overbearing but knew I wouldn't be able to do this for much longer (like I was) so pushed it a bit.

I'm so excited about our team this season, that is another reason I've been here more than I should. Nobody here in Cali can talk the Chiefs. And I do get tired of......dude, the Chiefs, why?

What a strange combo, sprints and middle distance. Your speed endurance must have been off the charts, as you know SE is the key to everything over a 60, that ability to sustain that topend a large % of a race, meaning your decelleration phase is a short one. Bolt hit his max velocity later than everybody else so while they were decellerating he was still at topend.

Cross country..........major major respect, that would scare me to death, anything over a 400m......yep, total whimp!

I was a running back/10.65 cat and a kick returner, had them quicks, that agility, But, all the men in family were in the Navy, I had to promise my grandpa I'd be the next, so.............

I was 17 she was 15, it was....jab jab jabjabjabjab....ahhhh. A good 30 seconds, haha~~~~

Albino Nigerian? I will look it up.

Peace:-)
[Reply]
eDave 05:39 AM 09-23-2019
They told me to run so I ran.

But yeah, I always had a hell of a kick for the last 220 of my 880. I was great at pacing the leader then blowing by to win. I always had a reserve. Pace wins the race. Even the 100.

good luck with the new job. I'm on a 30 day sabbatical. Probably going to push it to 45. I burned out at an unhealthy level.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:02 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
They told me to run so I ran.

But yeah, I always had a hell of a kick for the last 220 of my 880. I was great at pacing the leader then blowing by to win. I always had a reserve. Pace wins the race. Even the 100.

good luck with the new job. I'm on a 30 day sabbatical. Probably going to push it to 45. I burned out at an unhealthy level.
If I'd not been a wimp and had ran 300's and 400's like I was suppose to, I can see a 10.5ish. But too lazy, so anyone running 800's, cross country.....you Da man!

Thanks, I know..0....about building homes. I;m retired insurance sales, this thing with my BIL just something to do. My wife is sick of looking at me, and I hate yard work and all my buddies still workiing.
[Reply]
eDave 06:05 AM 09-23-2019
If I'd not been a wimp and had ran 300's and 400's like I was suppose to, I can see a 10.5ish. But too lazy, so anyone running 800's, cross country.....you Da man!

Thanks, I know..0....about building homes. I;m retired insurance sales, this thing with my BIL just something to do. My wife is sick of looking at me, and I hate yard work and all my buddies still workiing.
I can't even run to the bathroom without stopping for a smoke. It's pathetic.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up