Try....Gardner

This from last season.

Murray

Comp %...69.0
yards...4361
TD/INT...42-7

Minshew

38-9

I can see a situation similiar to Bledsoe/Brady, Romo/Prescott here. I saw 6/7 WSU games last season, trust me Minshew can play. I have no problems seeing him taking Foles job away, just think Matt Flynn/Russell Wilson.

I also see him out playing Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRFWO6Mfb0
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:26 PM 09-13-2019
The next Kyler Murray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdxeCAqSeIs

The next Christian McCaffery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpuK2YciocI
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:03 PM 09-13-2019
It's too early in the season to get excited about any of these guys. I have heard everyone sucking off Minshew and Lamar Jackson this week and it's driving me nuts. Does anyone not remember how awesome RGIII looked in his first few starts? Or how about Fitz"magic" last year? Yeah, Mahomes came out hot last year and turned out to be for real, but that doesn't mean that Jackson and Minshew will be. Maybe they will. But I seriously doubt it(especially witb Jackson). It's funny how all of the media kept saying that Mahomes wasn't going to be able to keep doing what he was doing just last year, yet now everyone is swinging on the jocks of these guys after 1 good game.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:15 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It's too early in the season to get excited about any of these guys. I have heard everyone sucking off Minshew and Lamar Jackson this week and it's driving me nuts. Does anyone not remember how awesome RGIII looked in his first few starts? Or how about Fitz"magic" last year? Yeah, Mahomes came out hot last year and turned out to be for real, but that doesn't mean that Jackson and Minshew will be. Maybe they will. But I seriously doubt it(especially witb Jackson). It's funny how all of the media kept saying that Mahomes wasn't going to be able to keep doing what he was doing just last year, yet now everyone is swinging on the jocks of these guys after 1 good game.
Sucking off? Come on man.

Ron Dayne was a monster at Wisconsin he dragged wanna tacklers to a Heisman trophy. In the NFL.....bust!

Clem Daneils was a converted cornerback out of Prairie View...and...the first 1000 yard rusher for the Raiders.

So we obviously never know what will happen down the road, but........what we do is Minshew was actually "great" at WSU and the first time we see him in the NFL he completes how many in a row, and looked good doing it.

Will he be the next Aaron Rodgers.....nope! But can he start in the NFL...???
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:52 AM 09-14-2019
I didn't know this until now.

Minshew had the highest comp% by a rookie in his first game in NFL..........history.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:00 AM 09-14-2019
He played with a lot of poise, showed toughness and accuracy. It appears his mental clock is fast. These are attributes that good NFL QB's have. Will he be a good NFL QB? Too early to tell, but he's got material to work with.
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:11 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
He played with a lot of poise, showed toughness and accuracy. It appears his mental clock is fast. These are attributes that good NFL QB's have. Will he be a good NFL QB? Too early to tell, but he's got material to work with.
In preseason his mental clock was slow as molasses. It seems the game has slowed down for him. But I'm not holding my breath.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:17 PM 09-14-2019
Jags won't win a game until week 8 vs the Jets.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:28 PM 09-14-2019
Evaluating a QB's talent after facing a Chiefs defense?

That's just dumb.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:39 PM 09-14-2019

Vs

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:03 PM 09-14-2019
I picked him up in my fantasy league.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:49 AM 09-15-2019
Minshew must of gotten better real quick. In the preseason Foles didn't play, I watched the game against the Ravens. Minshew played almost the whole game. Final score Ravens 29, Jags 0 Mishew 7 of 14 for 46 yards, he didn't impress too many. Of course it's hard to play good when you're under constant pressure.

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:47 PM 09-15-2019
He did nothing today to change my mind about him having NFL talent.

We'll get a real good look Thursday night, not that a rookie season is the all everything, just ask Goff, and a ton of others.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:44 AM 09-19-2019
Tonight is the night the world meets Gardner Minshew. All he did in his first two games was have the highest passer rating in a rookies first two games since way way back in the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While here....

I knew Lamar Jackson ran some HS track, and when I found he had a 11.4 100m PR I thought I had the wrong Lamar Jackson, HS girls can run faster than that. I ran faster than that (10.65)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:31 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Evaluating a QB's talent after facing a Chiefs defense?

That's just dumb.
Why?
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:30 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Kurt Warner fucking sucks.

He is garbage on the scrap heap.

You never know until they get a chance.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up