ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Is Patrick already your favorite Chief of all time?
Yes. Of all time. 84 71.79%
Not yet, but probably when it’s all said and done. 20 17.09%
No, someone else is locked in. 8 6.84%
Let’s wait and see. 5 4.27%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Patrick already your favorite Chief of all time?
Dante84 09:59 PM 09-21-2019
I realized tonight that’s he’s already in the 1 spot for me, which is crazy, because he’s only on his second real season. You?

- I was a neighbor of Will Shields growing up, and he was so kind and awesome to me when I was a kid. He was always up top.

- Derrick Thomas was always up there for me as well.

- Jamal Charles is up there.

- Priest was up there, before he got weird and ate nachos.

- My CP namesake, Dante Hall, was a personal favorite.

- I thought it would be Eric Berry, but we know how that turned out.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:28 PM 09-22-2019
Derick Johnson is probably my #1.
But over time, I’m sure Pat will take over.

Loved everything about Dj. Attitude, toughness, carried himself exceptionally on and off the field. Much like Pat.

We’re going to look back 15 years from now and all remember “when” Pat came to the scene. And he’ll likely be everyone’s favorite player by that point.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:29 PM 09-22-2019
Absolutely.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:56 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Don't be mad, i think that year help Mahomes become a better player.
Watching Smiff tuck it and take a sack when Mahomes knew he could make the throw? I doubt it. I think sitting and watching is highly overrated when it comes to developing as a QB. You develop by playing...waaaaaay more.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:08 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Watching Smiff tuck it and take a sack when Mahomes knew he could make the throw? I doubt it. I think sitting and watching is highly overrated when it comes to developing as a QB. You develop by playing...waaaaaay more.
Mahomes himself went out of his way to talk about how much Smith helped him learn the game, the business and get things together. You are just letting your hatred of Smith cloud your perspective. I doubt Smith helped Mahomes with his mechanics etc but I'm sure he helped with film study, game prep, and all the other NFL things that happen behind the scenes.

It worked out better than anyone could have hoped, let it go.
[Reply]
Frazod 09-22-2019, 04:13 PM
This message has been deleted by Frazod.
KurtCobain 04:25 PM 09-22-2019
He's ight.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:27 PM 09-22-2019
Only Derrick Thomas is held in higher regard in my heart. But Mahomes climbed the leaderboard to the #2 slot like a Saturn V rocket.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:01 PM 09-22-2019
I'm a Heinz man, but Pat is so fucking awesome I may switch. Well, actually no. But Pat is fucking awesome!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up