ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Going to Boston next week...need Bernard Pollard jersey
BWillie 08:13 PM 09-21-2019
Anybody have one they wanna sells for kinda cheap?

Just looking for the best way to troll those chowdah heads. I feel as if enough time has passed that I can joke about this one.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:31 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain:
Send word to Mahomes....Kermit the frog called and he wants his voice back. Kermit says Losers aren't worthy enough to have his voice.

[Reply]
Simply Red 04:34 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Soooo how does one watch the Chiefs vs Lions in Boston? Theyll have the Pats vs Buffalo game on ---- everywhere.
not here - they're playing the Carolina game here in Atlanta. :-)
[Reply]
PatsWinAgain 04:47 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Do 9 year old girls in Boston sound like that? Remind me to never travel there.

Brady sounds and acts like a homosexual btw.
Truth hurts.
[Reply]
Amnorix 05:04 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
If the Tuck Rule wasn't blatantly blown. Nothing happens for them...Worst call in NFL history

First, your entire argument makes no sense. Why would winning or not winning the SB in 2001 mean they win (or not) in 2003?

Second, the Tuck Rule was a shitty rule, but it was correctly called. Here's another stupid result of it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...-strikes-again

Third, congrats on rooting for the Raiders to win. Didn't know you were such a fan of the Silver and Black!
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 05:07 PM 09-25-2019
Oh you mean the guy that brought us Matt Cassel? Yea that hit fucked us way more than the Patriots, thanks.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:10 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Oh you mean the guy that brought us Matt Cassel? Yea that hit ****ed us way more than the Patriots, thanks.
I will also accept a Matt Castle Chuuefs jersey so I can burn it to the ground in Boston.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up