ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>I just made edibles. AMA
Naptown Chief 07:19 PM 09-21-2019
As the title suggests, I just finished making edibles. I've never had one, I've never made them before, and I have no idea what to expect, other than likely passing TF out lol. I've never been much into bud and hadn't smoked in years prior to Thursday.

I have (tremendous) chronic pain and received my MMJ card on Thursday after 2+ years of being on opiates. I bought a high CBD strain called Harle -Tsu, which I've been using along side tinctures during the day, and absolutely love it. Very little head high (which is what I was hoping for) but it does appear to be working pain-wise, despite simultaneously tapering off of opiates.

That said, I've also bought a few strains of (much) higher THC to help with my insomnia and, TBH, to utilize the fact that I can do so. One of which is 31% called Mag Landrace (which I haven't tried yet). I've been using an 80% Northern Lights pen to go to bed and holy shit :-).

Anyway... I know you're supposed to decarb, but I found a brownie recipe by Mario Batali. It calls for 4g. I got a deal on 1/4oz of AAA OG at the dispensary today for $25, which claims 16%, and opted to use it. I figured for my first time I likely wouldn't care about (potentially) tasting the greens since I've never had a decarbed brownie.
The recipe- https://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyl...infused-recipe

TLDR- I have medical card, lots of pain, first time doing/making an edible, and pretty nervous/excited. I know I say a bunch of stupid shit here, so roast away.
AMA.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:20 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I guess I worded that wrong. It's usually a 2 step process, but with sous vide you just add an extra hour for decarb. Another good thing with doing it the Sous Vide way is there is no smell. The mason jar keeps all the smell hidden.
I was also looking at this sous vide cooker on Amazon. I may try that as well, though smell is a non issue. I'm close/at least friendly with my neighbors and I told them ahead of time that I was going from opiates to MMJ. Didn't want it to be a shock but none of them care anyway
[Reply]
BWillie 03:50 PM 10-02-2019
I will PM you my address
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up