ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 272 of 386
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282322372 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:07 PM 05-05-2019
Winterfell catering is a crack unit.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:08 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty hilarious how perverted Jack Sparrow just keeps pwning Daenerys.
That actually makes more sense than anything else they've done. He's a pirate with decades of battle experience. He's owned everybody at sea, as it should be.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:16 PM 05-05-2019
Actually, now that I think about it, the dumbest part of the whole episode is how did ANYBODY survive Euron's ambush? He could have had a dozen archers waiting on the beach to mop up the stragglers and taken Tyrion's head back to Cersei in a box. She would have probably consented to buttsex after that.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:18 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
At least Tormund survived through the series.
Tormund deserves a spinoff where we see him going on adventures and getting into shenanigans.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 05-05-2019
Holy fuck. Was not expecting the dragon to get taken out so suddenly. Or Jamie to drop that dick off and just peace out. :-)

FUCK. What a great episode. On edge the whole time. Thought Bronn was about to kill them both.

Stoked.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:21 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Actually, now that I think about it, the dumbest part of the whole episode is how did ANYBODY survive Euron's ambush? He could have had a dozen archers waiting on the beach to mop up the stragglers and taken Tyrion's head back to Cersei in a box. She would have probably consented to buttsex after that.
Or Bronn finding where Jaime and Tyrion were up north when they happened to be alone for plot reasons.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 05-05-2019
SHIT. I have no idea how Drogon is even worth shit now. They have that place covered with dragon cannons. :-)

This is going to be epic.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:24 PM 05-05-2019
However, the most infuriating part was not getting to see the reactions of Sansa and Arya when Bran dropped the cousin bomb on them. Fuckers! :-)

I haven't cussed that loud at the TV since the last time I saw Sutton's defense on the field.
[Reply]
Fish 09:26 PM 05-05-2019
Well that was.... weird..
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:27 PM 05-05-2019
Dragonglass armor for Drogon. Euron sees this. Shits.

Dany Dracarys’ all of King’s Landing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:29 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Dragonglass armor for Drogon. Euron sees this. Shits.

Dany Dracarys’ all of King’s Landing.
Hell, it's the same goddamn projectile that killed Viserion. Stupid bitch needs for it to happen TWICE to get the message?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:31 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Or Bronn finding where Jaime and Tyrion were up north when they happened to be alone for plot reasons.
Yeah, that was more than a little convenient.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:31 PM 05-05-2019
Such an unceremonious end for Ghost and Rhaegal. I'm not one to complain about tactics in television, but setting up shop on Dragonstone just makes no fucking sense. You literally have to sail by Dragonstone to get to King's Landing. It's like a stone's throw from King's Landing and Cersei's got the greatest fleet on Planetos. idk, I think I just really want Cersei to die now and I'm starting to get agitated that it isn't happening.

I will say they're doing a good job with Daenerys' descent into madness. Losing two of her dragons, most of her Dothraki and Unsullied, Jorah, Missandei, getting absolutely no love from Westeros, finding out Jon's got a stronger claim to the throne. Everywhere she's gone she's basically been able to wrest power- but not in the only place that she's ever truly desired it.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:32 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Such an unceremonious end for Ghost and Rhaegal. I'm not one to complain about tactics in television, but setting up shop on Dragonstone just makes no ****ing sense. It's like a stone's throw from King's Landing and Cersei's got the greatest fleet on Planetos.. idk, I think I just really want Cersei to die now and I'm starting to get agitated that it isn't happening.

I will say they're doing a good job with Daenerys' descent into madness. Losing two of her dragons, most of her Dothraki and Unsullied, Jorah, Missandei, getting absolutely no love from Westeros, finding out Jon's got a stronger claim to the throne. Everywhere she's gone she's basically been able to wrest power- but not in the only place that she's ever truly desired it.
Didn't Tyrion council her to stay in Essos? Seems like it would of been the smart thing to do....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:36 PM 05-05-2019
This entire season and the end of last season is the protagonists succumbing to plot induced stupidity over and over and over until Cersei has a level playing field.
[Reply]
Page 272 of 386
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282322372 > Last »
Up