ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which WR was the MOST disappointing in 2023?
Skyy Moore 76 35.68%
Kadarius Toney 133 62.44%
Justyn Ross 4 1.88%
Justin Watson 0 0%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which WR Disappointed you Most in 2023?
el borracho 05:58 PM 03-28-2024
End result was great but everyone acknowledges that the 2023 Chiefs Wide Receivers were disappointing. The question is- who was the MOST disappointing?

Skyy Moore- 21 Receptions for 244 yards and 1 TD
Kadarius Toney- 27 Receptions for 169 yards and 1 TD
Justin Watson- 27 Receptions for 460 yards and 3 TD
Justyn Ross- 6 Receptions for 53 yards and 0 TD

I would have to say Toney was the most disappointing for me. He's the most talented of the above by a good margin and he looked great last year. I'm still not sure WTF happened? Team finished the season without him.

Justyn Ross was almost as disappointing for me. I realize he was an UDFA but dude had talent in college and his preseason was so strong I felt like dude was going to displace one of Watson or Moore.

I suppose I should be more disappointed in Moore but I just never saw any talent there. Dude is not big; he's not fast; doesn't stand out in any category. Honestly, I feel like Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle were both more talented than Moore so I just never had any expectations for the guy. Easily my least favorite in this position group.

Ok, I'm not really disappointed in Watson- he's exactly what you would expect for what we paid. Just thought I should include him in the poll because you know someone has got a bone to pick with the dude.

I'm not listing Rice because I assume no one has any real complaint about him at this time. Also, if you do- I don't really want to hear it.

So that's about it. Poll incoming...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:46 PM 03-28-2024
Skyy Moore has been trash since day one. Toney inexplicably seems to have regressed to the point where he wasn’t allowed to catch a ball or run a route further than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage.

Watson was fine for his role, though the game where Andy tried to make him the number one receiver was brutally painful to watch.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:05 PM 03-28-2024
Moore.

He got the easiest fucking plays Reid could give him and he just fucking blows ass.

If any competent ball player could have raped. But not Skyy.

Fuck.
[Reply]
Womble 09:11 PM 03-28-2024
Lol @ Cave voting for Skyy Moore after he got his name changed to Skyy God.

I don't Belize it.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:17 PM 03-28-2024
I voted Toney, I already knew Sky Moore sucked so he couldn't disappoint me.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 09:33 PM 03-28-2024
Toney for sure given how far below his ceiling he played. To single handedly cost your team two games and the 1 seed is wild for a guy that could've been WR1.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:35 PM 03-28-2024
Thought sky moore was a wes Welker type
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:38 PM 03-28-2024
Where is MVS in the poll?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:38 PM 03-28-2024
Toney.

My expectations for him were fairly measured but I did not have him as “benched and inactive for the playoffs” on my bingo sheet.

What a waste of talent.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:46 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Toney.

My expectations for him were fairly measured but I did not have him as “benched and inactive for the playoffs” on my bingo sheet.

What a waste of talent.
Meh. That was at least in his history.

Skyy on tape was under control, on time and savvy.

He got asstarded when he got here.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:19 PM 03-28-2024
I'm a little surprised it's a close at it is. To me, it's Toney and not even worth a second thought. Even if you saw Moore (as I did coming in to 23) from a perspective of "he's a young player and can/will get better", you had to at least consider the possibility existed that he just wasn't any good. Ross was a free lotto ticket so nothing lost there. Watson has no business on this list. Toney was a legit talent who totally no showed and mentally fell apart. Not close.
[Reply]
Bump 10:20 PM 03-28-2024
definitely Toney, especially after they said he looks like a legit #1.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:23 PM 03-28-2024
Is Toney still with the team??
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:28 PM 03-28-2024
The WR cult approves of this thread
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:06 PM 03-28-2024
I don't usually give up on players after one year, but I did on Skyy. So I wasn't disappointed because he was already a non factor.

MVS was who he always was.

I never saw anything that led me to believe Skyy or MVS had a next level.

My optimism on Toney was tempered because I thought he would spend up to half the season inactive,from injuries. But I thought he had a top ten 10 ceiling with Andy and Mahomes when healthy.

If he could have made routine catches that first game, he would have had WR1 numbers.

Instead he never mentally recovered.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:08 PM 03-28-2024
Easily Toney. Former 1st round pick. First-round caliber athleticism. Grocery Bagger brain apparently.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up