ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>***Opening Day - Royals vs Twins GDT***
ChiefsCountry 09:10 AM 03-28-2024
First pitch at 3:10pm - Royals' Cole Ragans vs Twins' Pablo Lopez

Cole Ragans heads to the mound to start our 2024 campaign! pic.twitter.com/uZaJ0FnPb2

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) March 28, 2024

Lineup is set! Baseball 🔜 pic.twitter.com/dC8bgKpP8B

— Minnesota Twins (@Twins) March 28, 2024

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 05:52 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
After Garcia in the 1st our lineup showed as much power as the cargo ship that hit the FSK bridge
I'd argue the ship got at least one big hit.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:08 PM 03-28-2024
Just think if they lose 95+ games this year they might fire someone from the scouting department.
[Reply]
scho63 06:21 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ve officially moved on to next year. It’s over.

95+ losses incoming.
I'm guessing you:re not a motivational speaker. :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 07:08 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
After Garcia in the 1st our lineup showed as much power as the cargo ship that hit the FSK bridge
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
I'd argue the ship got at least one big hit.
Good work gents
[Reply]
PHOG 07:34 PM 03-28-2024
So too early to talk about the draft?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:32 PM 03-28-2024
Who's gonna chew their ass after game one?!?!?!?
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:58 PM 03-28-2024
At least Ragans looked like he pretty much picked up where he left off from last season. If he stays healthy, he really looks like he's gonna be a gem, and right up there with one of the more lop-sided trades in Royals history.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:35 PM 03-28-2024
Right on cue coach says, "we aren't going to win many games scoring one run". No shit coach, is that news to you? So go out and hire some hitters. It's like they think if they point-out the obvious they aren't accountable for having not avoided the problem.

Perhaps they thought the Twins would feel sorry for them and throw batting practice because it was out home opener.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:26 PM 03-28-2024
Wire to wire in AL Central cellar. Zip for ?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:52 PM 03-29-2024
Can we have a good start to the season once? Just once? I don't care if it's smoke and mirrors but lets give the ppl something to cheer for.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:06 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Can we have a good start to the season once? Just once? I don't care if it's smoke and mirrors but lets give the ppl something to cheer for.
While that would be nice, we're both a small market team AND have a "Do the bare minimum to get by" owner who is trying to catch lightening in a bottle with mostly cheap players who he hopes can compete against owners who put enough more expensive players on the field who are known to be able to strike out really good players on the other team and can hit balls tossed to his team by really good pitchers on the other team.

Baseball is mostly about pitching and hitting, the golden glove position players have their moments but pitching and hitting rule the roost.

BWJr was supposedly assured that the team would surround him with really good players but, so far, that doesn't appear to be accurate.

In before, "IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME!!!!"... :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 02:41 PM 03-29-2024
Thankfully it's a "day off" today.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:45 PM 03-29-2024
It makes me feel a little better to see the Cards being this pathetic, figured I'd share. Their pitcher is really a farmer!!

Originally Posted by :
“We’re not exactly a low payroll team, but you got the Dodgers playing checkbook baseball. We’re going to be the hardest working group of Midwestern farmers we can be,” Mikolas opined on March 16 about this domestic-season-opening matchup, per John Denton of MLB.com. “It would be great to stick it to the Dodgers.”

[Reply]
RealSNR 07:35 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Bring back Tony Pena?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:37 PM 03-29-2024
They stink but games are fun. Vote yes.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up