ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 92
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:05 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Also posting in that DC thread that the ship crash was a terrorist attack pretty much disqualifies calling anyone a moron ever again.
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Howcome you have such a hard time processing information? I've seen several of your posts in here and in DC.
There are only ever two emotions....

Emotions Anger And Confusion GIFfrom Emotions GIFs

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:06 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Quite a few folks just couldn't give a shit to be frank. If they want to go, let them.
Then enjoy being Des Moines or Omaha.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:06 PM 03-28-2024
You trying to tell me DC is nothing but anger and confusion, Clark??
[Reply]
Lzen 01:08 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
little bitch says what?
I don't blame anyone for holding that view. But he could have just not voted in the poll and not said anything.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:09 PM 03-28-2024
That seems pretty accurate.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:10 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Get ready for the Nashville Royals and the Overland Park Chiefs if you vote no.

No pressure.
Naw, it will still be KC Chiefs. But wouldn't that be Wyandotte County? Overland Park is Johnson County.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:12 PM 03-28-2024

[Reply]
Bearcat 01:12 PM 03-28-2024
I was talking about 88, who comes into every thread swinging, rambling the same thing over and over while calling people retards... but absolutely for DC, too.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:12 PM 03-28-2024
They're going to upgrade the zoo?

College World Series?
[Reply]
Lzen 01:12 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Yes...I am typically against public resources for these projects, but I paid for P&L and I paid for the Street Car, and this project has FAR greater personal benefit than the former. Kansas dweebs will start adorning the stadiums with "Wizard of OZ" references, and I could not bear that. A gold sidewalk into the stadium will not stand...
I don't think you know how most Kansas residents view the Wizard of Oz stuff. I'd guess that most of us are sick and tired of that old, worn out reference.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:12 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Naw, it will still be KC Chiefs. But wouldn't that be Wyandotte County? Overland Park is Johnson County.
That guy lives in Miami and loves the Canes. Odds are he's never set foot in KC and is a fan because he watched Joe Montana play here or something.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:14 PM 03-28-2024
The myopic stupidity of Reeruns voting no on this is hilarious.

It’s not increasing the 3/8th-cent county sales tax already in place for the Chiefs/Royals… it’s extending the life of that tax from the current 7 remaining years to 40 years… to secure the Chiefs/Royals in KC long term.

But if you are taking your guidance from an illiterate loser like Frank White, then are you an epic life fail who deserves to live in a city barren of professional sports teams.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:15 PM 03-28-2024
That guy lives in Miami and loves the Canes. Odds are he's never set foot in KC and is a fan because he watched Joe Montana play here or something.
I did try to avoid KCMO when I was born and raised in Leawood.

So you are partially correct.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:16 PM 03-28-2024
KC Tenants are against it. That should make it an automatic yes for anyone with a brain if that organization is against something.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:17 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
KC Tenants are against it. That should make it an automatic yes for anyone with a brain if that organization is against something.
Oh that's a dipshit group for sure.

Only matched by the dipshittery of John Sherman rolling this thing out the way he did.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 92
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up