ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 46
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:31 AM 03-01-2024
I get the feeling Daniels might be better. Even Booger agrees!

I also think it depends A LOT on who these guys get as coaches, Andy Reid could do wonders with either one.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:32 AM 03-01-2024
If Bears trade down and take Drake Maye and Washington pays through the nose for Caleb, I expect Maye to have more NFL success.

Bears seem like their GM has been making very good moves over and over.

Only miss recently was signing Tremaine Edmunds to that contract.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:38 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If Bears trade down and take Drake Maye and Washington pays through the nose for Caleb, I expect Maye to have more NFL success.

Chase Claypool says hello. Gosh, that was bad.
[Reply]
wazu 10:39 AM 03-01-2024

I mean, he did just pass on CJ Stroud last year. The Bears will get everything right except QB.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:39 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Chase Claypool says hello. Gosh, that was bad.
Another Non Sequitur.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:40 AM 03-01-2024
I'd stay away from Maye, getting Trubisky vibes from him, it'd be Daniels for me if I'm in the top 3.
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:40 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Beat me to it.

Not sure what the average Chiefs fan’s obsession with tearing this dude down is all about.. they compare him to Mahomes and all of a sudden we’ve got raging hate boners for the guy.
"raging hate boners"?? That's a bit overwrought, isn't it?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:40 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I mean, he did just pass on CJ Stroud last year. The Bears will get everything right except QB.
Let's see what they do this draft.

If they mess up and don't get a good QB then last year will haunt them.

They own the #1 pick though so let's see how they use it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:42 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'd stay away from Maye, getting Trubisky vibes from him, it'd be Daniels for me if I'm in the top 3.
I don't know.

Think Maye is getting undervalued and the Daniels hype is a bit too high.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:42 AM 03-01-2024
Another Non Sequitur.
How is it a non sequitur when you’re praising Ryan Poles for all these good decisions outside of Edmunds and I remind you that he made one of the worst trades of the last few years?

Do you know what a non sequitur is? And why are you capitalizing it?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:46 AM 03-01-2024
How is it a non sequitur when you’re praising Ryan Poles for all these good decisions outside of Edmunds and I remind you that he made one of the worst trades of the last few years?

Ok, they lost a 2nd round pick.

When you add in all the extra capital they already acquired, not sinking any ships.

Veach had a horrible first draft in KC and the Frank Clark trade and the Hitchens FA signing were pretty gross early moves.

None of those stopped Veach from making better moves elsewhere.

Very simple minded mindset you have there.

:-)
[Reply]
wazu 10:46 AM 03-01-2024
Let's see what they do this draft.

If they mess up and don't get a good QB then last year will haunt them.

They own the #1 pick though so let's see how they use it.
Yeah, the table is set for them to get a top guy and crush it. Hard to imagine that whomever they get will be better than Stroud, but if they find somebody comparable it could work out great.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:46 AM 03-01-2024

He's extra retarded today.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:47 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yeah, the table is set for them to get a top guy and crush it. Hard to imagine that whomever they get will be better than Stroud, but if they find somebody comparable it could work out great.
Stroud is a very good young QB but Slowik is going to be a head coach somewhere very soon.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:51 AM 03-01-2024
Ok, they lost a 2nd round pick.

When you add in all the extra capital they already acquired, not sinking any ships.
What capital are you talking about that they had acquired BEFORE they traded what turned out to be the 32nd pick in the draft for Claypool?

The trade was labeled an overpay when it happened and it looks horrific in hindsight.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 46
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up