ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 46
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:32 AM 03-01-2024
But at least he will be part owner of the team
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

then looking at the OP tweet--what a fucking egomaniac. I hope he fails miserably.
[Reply]
Womble 09:33 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Did you actually read the article?
Of course penguinz read it. The article goes on to say that Caleb Williams and Samuel Adams are still at large.
[Reply]
nychief 09:34 AM 03-01-2024
I think he's going to be amazing. I don't really get the hate for him. He's been trying to use what little leverage he has to be in the best position - QBs have been doing this since Elway.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:36 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Of course penguinz read it. The article goes on to say that Caleb Williams and Samuel Adams are still at large.
Cross thread roast is A+++
[Reply]
stumppy 09:37 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I really couldn't care less about this guy. But as others have pointed out, he seems like a self absorbed, arrogant, douche. I never have cared for people like that. And if his NFL career is a failure, I won't feel bad for him.

But I'm still curious, what was that about a dress?
Same here.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:39 AM 03-01-2024
I don't know about that but the Bears I am predicting will trade down with Washington, get extra 1st round picks from Wash and then select Drake Maye who is a better fit for a Sean McVay, precision style offense.

KK and Caleb? Eh.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:39 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I am excited to see how Caleb Williams fairs as a leader of men.
Bet they have the nicest nails in the league. Weekly manicures and pedicures.

If they win a SB he'll be the first QB to buy his OL the latest Dior dresses.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
'People' simply use it as a proxy for calling people racist when they get tired of saying racism and want to sound smarter. I'll let you decide the general leanings of the 'people' in question.

It doesn't have a broader definition now. There are just more stupid people that have decided to use it when they're ranting about...well whatever...and need to find a third word to fit into their "Misogynistic, homophobic, X" rant. Xenophobic fits the patter batter so that's what they use.

Naw man, it means what it's always meant.
Kind of like woke.
[Reply]
Hog Rider 09:50 AM 03-01-2024
Give him another participation trophy then tell him to be good or you'll get a time out.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:53 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Yes!!

[Reply]
tredadda 09:53 AM 03-01-2024
I wouldn't care about the painting nails (Derrick Carr was trying to be Goth and did that, IIRC) but what is this about wearing dresses?
He can be queer as a $3 bill, but if he can ball out like so many expect him to, then they won’t care.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:54 AM 03-01-2024
One of my buddies sent me a clip from an Outkick (I know) podcast. They were saying that Williams hasn't hired an NFLPA approved agent because during the interview process they were asking potential agents if they'd be willing to subvert the collective bargaining agreement by demanding the team break the rookie scale. I have no idea if that's true.

https://video.outkick.com/m/eoQ9wH6r...on-and-withrow
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:04 AM 03-01-2024
I really couldn't care less about this guy. But as others have pointed out, he seems like a self absorbed, arrogant, douche. I never have cared for people like that. And if his NFL career is a failure, I won't feel bad for him.
There was a lot of the same type of pre-draft talk about Geno Smith, and more than that the mental toughness aspects, believing he'd already "arrived" and was read to dominate in the NFL. What you would call "makeup" in baseball, that he didn't have it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:09 AM 03-01-2024
I really think he's a Jamarcus Russell sized bust. Like a Ryan Leaf level fail.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:11 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really think he's a Jamarcus Russell sized bust. Like a Ryan Leaf level fail.
Exactly why asking for part ownership in a team that you could faceplant on is ridiculous, among other reasons.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 46
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up