ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
Bwana 10:33 PM 03-28-2024
This fruitcake is going to bust hard and it's going to be fun to watch.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:38 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Joel Klatt was doing cartwheels over Caleb on The Herd today.

"He's the only QB I've evaluated who is elite at EVERYTHING!!..inside the pocket, outside the pocket, creativity etc"

"He's a better version that Mahomes was in college"

It's funny how these guys don't mention Caleb played with first round talent in his offense and Mahomes never did? It's funny how they don't mention that last season in the last seven games when he faced the better teams he only had two games with more than one passing TD?

Dude is barely six foot and hasn't demonstrated any consistency when it comes to playing on schedule.

But hey..Trevor Lawrence was "a better prospect than Mahomes" too apparently and it sure looks like it right now smh :-) .
All of these chumps who say shit like that about Mahomes as a prospect are just pissy that the talent was sitting there staring them right in the face and they whiffed on it because Big 12 scary or some stupid shit.

Mahomes had few turnovers. He wasn't some pick machine who needed to be entirely rebuilt. And many of the turnovers he had were because his team fucking loses the game if he doesn't attempt them.

Klatt was never really anti-Mahomes, but all of this better prospect shit is dumb. Dollar General Fabio didn't do what Mahomes could do. The only thing he had going for him was QB wins in college, the most worthless goddamn stat ever when it comes to evaluating QBs in the draft.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:21 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Amen and Amen !!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:28 AM 03-29-2024
Joe Burrow opened the door...

:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:06 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
that’s something new. Wonder how it goes over in that testasrtrone filled locker room?
The new generation cares a lot less about this than you think.

Recently I’ve seen celebs like Drake, Bad Bunny, Chris Hemsworth and Jason Mamoa with painted nails. Chris Brown has been dying his hair pinks and light blues for years now. Guys have been wearing pink since I was in high school almost two decades ago.

It’s the wave.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WTF is DEI?
A new way for dipshits to say nigger and faggot.

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Dude is barely six foot and hasn't demonstrated any consistency when it comes to playing on schedule.

But hey..Trevor Lawrence was "a better prospect than Mahomes" too apparently and it sure looks like it right now smh .
He’s the same height as Drew Brees.

And there were tons of college QBs who were better prospects than Mahomes. It’s OK to say that.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:31 AM 03-29-2024
If he doesn't grow up and do it fast, the NFL is going to chew him up and spit him out. Forget the nails and clothes...nonsense like wanting partial ownership of the team that drafts him and crying in the stands after a loss points to him being immature, entitled, an asshole, or all three. Even by professional athlete standards.

Regardless of his physical talent, he cannot be a leader of men when he is still a child.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:34 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:

legitimately think Caleb Williams is the first true Gen Z quarterback and everyone who is critical of his off-field behavior just doesn't understand how weird that generation is

— Jeremy (@JeromeyR0me) March 26, 2024

[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:37 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
If he doesn't grow up and do it fast, the NFL is going to chew him up and spit him out. Forget the nails and clothes...nonsense like wanting partial ownership of the team that drafts him and crying in the stands after a loss points to him being immature, entitled, an asshole, or all three. Even by professional athlete standards.

Regardless of his physical talent, he cannot be a leader of men when he is still a child.
Players in the NFL love to expose highly drafted rookies. Making them look stupid is just too much fun to pass up and that is just the other players on his own team. The players for other teams will be out to ruin his career. That's not a great environment in which to stand out as marching to the beat of your own drummer unless you are the real deal. So few are.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:00 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

Who cares?

Like legit why would anyone give a flying fuck about this?
[Reply]
notorious 08:05 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Who cares?

Like legit why would anyone give a flying **** about this?
If I were deciding who to draft I would give a flying fuck about this.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:09 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
If I were deciding who to draft I would give a flying fuck about this.
His phone case and fingernails have something to do with his ability to throw ball good?
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:10 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Who cares?

Like legit why would anyone give a flying **** about this?
The only people who should be concerned about it are those associated with the team that drafts him. That guy isn't going to effectively lead a roster full of alpha males.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:12 AM 03-29-2024

The ownership stuff was debunked so we can quit talking about that and the crying thing? Who gives a fuck...when Tebow did it on the sidelines all people said was "OMG WHAT A LEADER!!! LOOK HOW BAD HE WANTS IT!!!". Not one person questioned his ability to lead or anything.

There's this weird agenda with Caleb Williams and has been for a while now...I don't get it. Like saying him crying after a loss points to him being immature, entitles, or an asshole? That's fucking stupid lol.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:13 AM 03-29-2024
The only people who should be concerned about it are those associated with the team that drafts him. That guy isn't going to effectively lead a roster full of alpha males.
I'm sure you know the guy well enough to evaluate him that way lol. In reality plenty of "alpha" QB's struggled to be good or lead anyone, no one can 100% answer this question if they could drafting QB's wouldn't be so hard.

Maybe he sucks maybe he doesn't, but painting his nails or having a pink phone case matters basically zero. Maybe it's a plus he is just himself or maybe it's not once again no one fucking knows.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The ownership stuff was debunked so we can quit talking about that and the crying thing? Who gives a fuck...when Tebow did it on the sidelines all people said was "OMG WHAT A LEADER!!! LOOK HOW BAD HE WANTS IT!!!". Not one person questioned his ability to lead or anything.

There's this weird agenda with Caleb Williams and has been for a while now...I don't get it. Like saying him crying after a loss points to him being immature, entitles, or an asshole? That's fucking stupid lol.
For some reason people don't like him and spin everything into how he sucks, it's weird.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 46
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up