ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 46
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:19 AM 03-01-2024
Did you actually read the article?

Originally Posted by :
In accepting his invitation, Williams also did not sign off on having his medical records shared with all 32 teams, sources say.

The NFL has for years gotten complaints from draft prospects about the length of time for medical examinations as well as the redundancy of having doctors from all teams examine the same player and ask the same (or similar) questions.

ESPN first reported that Williams did not plan to do medical testing at the combine, and further reported he plans to submit to medical exams with teams with which he meets individually during the pre-draft process.

[Reply]
SD15 08:19 AM 03-01-2024
If his Dad has a twitter account, he’s fucked
[Reply]
penguinz 08:21 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
yes, he once again thinks he is above how the NFL works. it is a trend of his and not a good looking trend.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:22 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Beat me to it.

Not sure what the average Chiefs fan’s obsession with tearing this dude down is all about.. they compare him to Mahomes and all of a sudden we’ve got raging hate boners for the guy.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:23 AM 03-01-2024
But did any of his teammates go to his birthday party?
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:25 AM 03-01-2024
In the draft thread I postulated if he was a social experiment to see how many red flags he could throw up and still get drafted 1 overall.
[Reply]
Otter 08:27 AM 03-01-2024
USC...

Enough said.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:27 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
yes, he once again thinks he is above how the NFL works. it is a trend of his and not a good looking trend.
If there's a stupid process, why not take a step towards maybe getting it changed one day? :-)

"We've been wasting everyone's time for years and everyone hates it" isn't exactly reason to just fall in line when you can easily do sometimes else.

My first thought when reading the tweet was that if I had the Bears looking to draft me, I might do something stupid to fall down the list a bit, heh.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:28 AM 03-01-2024
I get it. But imagine if Pat would have done that? No way the Chiefs interest in him would have stayed quiet.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:28 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Beat me to it.

Not sure what the average Chiefs fan’s obsession with tearing this dude down is all about.. they compare him to Mahomes and all of a sudden we’ve got raging hate boners for the guy.
It has nothing to do with Mahomes.

Caleb is coming across like one of the most entitled little child in NFL history.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:28 AM 03-01-2024
Beat me to it.

CP hates every first round QB every year
[Reply]
In58men 08:30 AM 03-01-2024
Beat me to it.

This is why I find him a bit annoying. Hopefully he matures bc he’s giving me Manziel vibes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
penguinz 08:31 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
If there's a stupid process, why not take a step towards maybe getting it changed one day? :-)

"We've been wasting everyone's time for years and everyone hates it" isn't exactly reason to just fall in line when you can easily do sometimes else.

My first thought when reading the tweet was that if I had the Bears looking to draft me, I might do something stupid to fall down the list a bit, heh.
There is a reason why this info is shared with each and every team.

Teams pick players all the time they never directly communicated with. You expect them shell out massive amounts of $ without access to medicals?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:31 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
That's nonsense. He's going to be the top pick in the draft and he's the most successful college QB to ever enter the NFL. Why would you submit to tests with a team like the Chiefs? Just because it's always been done? Who cares about that?

Set a new standard that other players in a similar situation can follow.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 46
1 234511 > Last »
Up