ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Free MLB.TV for 12 months for T-Mobile Users
Titty Meat 01:22 PM 04-08-2022
If you’re with T Mobile, download the T Mobile Tuesdays App, and it will be the first offer.

Wanted to share just in case it hasn’t been put out there already.

Free MLB.TV is back.

T-Mobile is your ticket to the game. From now until 4/11, T-Mobile customers can claim their free season-long MLB.TV subscription—a $139.99 value—in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and watch their favorite teams live or on demand.

visit this link https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb
[Reply]
TLO 03:16 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
If you need split tunneling (I do) Proton is a good option but can be pricey. If you just need a no frills VPN Tor Guard.

It's pretty silly not to be using a VPN these days with the AI and logging.
I just need to be able to watch the Royals game.
[Reply]
sedated 03:33 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Just signed up for this. So I'll need a VPN to watch games?
I'm repeating from page 1 but I like Express VPN since it can be used on certain TV streamers instead of just a phone/computer
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:26 AM 03-28-2024
I just need to be able to watch the Royals game.
MLB just can't get out of their own way, blackout games for the Royals in Central Iowa as stupid as it gets. They need to try and get more eyeballs to stop the declining fanbase, not make it more difficult to follow your favorite team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:30 AM 03-28-2024
Cost?
They have some free ones you can use

https://protonvpn.com/free-vpn
[Reply]
CatinKS 10:09 AM 03-28-2024
FYI,
MLB.com lets you watch the blackout games 1 1/2 hours after they end. So if it is an afternoon game you can watch in the evening. Or avoid the results and watch the following day. This is my backup this year, have been watching Spring Ball on mlb66.ir using Brave as my browser no issues. I do have a junk computer that is used for strictly streaming, no personal info on it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:31 PM 03-28-2024
JFC that process was 100x more confusing than it needs to be. I think I'm signed up now.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up