ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Did Brian Kelly just let it slip that the Commanders are taking Daniels?
staylor26 05:48 PM 03-28-2024

LSU coach Brian Kelly on QB Jayden Daniels:

“He’s gonna get the ball out to his playmakers and make plays 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗼𝗻.” 👀

(h/t: @CommandersFB1) pic.twitter.com/IQsAkhi1mf

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) March 28, 2024

I don't think I've ever seen this before :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:23 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Are there any other pictures of his elbow looking THAT wonky?
No, that's the worst of it, but you can clearly see that it's not just the image. I think the angle maybe makes it look worse than the others.

You can even see the pic with the little bandage too, which I'm assuming came after draining it.

The elbow thing is legit, trust me, it's just not a big deal either.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:31 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, that's the worst of it, but you can clearly see that it's not just the image. I think the angle maybe makes it look worse than the others.

You can even see the pic with the little bandage too, which I'm assuming came after draining it.

The elbow thing is legit, trust me, it's just not a big deal either.
I'm sure his elbow looks somewhat weird during a flare-up (or whatever), but look at that picture. It looks like he has a fold of skin that would prevent his bicep from connecting to his elbow. It looks like his ulna and radius connect to the middle of his humerus. It looks like his bicep and tricep are separating to give birth to his forearm. To my eye, it looks just like image post-processing making some mistakes in the reconstruction of an image.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:34 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I'm sure his elbow looks somewhat weird during a flare-up (or whatever), but look at that picture. It looks like he has a fold of skin that would prevent his bicep from connecting to his elbow. It looks like his ulna and radius connect to the middle of his humerus. It looks like his bicep and tricep are separating to give birth to his forearm. To my eye, it looks just like image post-processing making some mistakes in the reconstruction of an image.
Oh it do think it's possible that the image/angle is making it look worse, but you can clearly see the big knot on his elbow in other pics.

I was just saying it's a legit elbow issue, just nothing that will hurt him or his stock.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 02:51 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Also, this would be kind of annoying, as it would mean Maye falls right into the Patriots' lap.
Good. Maye is another Mac Jones.
[Reply]
KCJake 02:59 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I’d be freaked out over his elbow… what the hell is up with that?

That's way worse than painted fingernails
[Reply]
Pablo 05:49 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
That's way worse than painted fingernails
Imagine if that dude painted his inflamed bursa.

We'd never stop making fun of him
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:10 PM 03-29-2024
I remember when Joe montanas elbow looked like that in KC.
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:39 AM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I’d be freaked out over his elbow… what the hell is up with that?

The f**k? Arm looks like Groot's
[Reply]
notorious 08:21 AM 03-30-2024
His elbow looks like a butt-chin.
[Reply]
notorious 08:24 AM 03-30-2024
That pic is obviously shopped. It looks like the bicep is a short sleeved shirt FFS lol
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:13 AM 03-30-2024
Sucks for Daniel's. Town is shit. Uniforms are ugly as hell and the team is shit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up