ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pioli was just on 610
Hammock Parties 08:43 AM 02-20-2020
Holy crap, the guy makes my skin crawl.

He made it sound like he was part of the decision to hire Andy Reid...didn't take any responsibility for his failures or give any insight into why he was let go.

And half the time he was sitting there joking about how they needed more snacks at the meeting.

"I love pop tarts."

Every word out of his mouth made me want to puke.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:40 AM 02-20-2020
How does he feel about pop tart wrappers?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:42 AM 02-20-2020
They should have asked him how he felt about the plane and the banner. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:50 AM 02-20-2020
Eat shit, Scott.
[Reply]
nychief 10:22 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Why they hell would they have him on their show??

there is nothing going on in the sports world... unless you like meaningless conference college basketball. Gotta fill time, besides, people obviously listened.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:24 AM 02-20-2020
Prior to the super bowl he was on 810 and I wanted to punch my radio the entire time... all I could think about was bubble gum wrappers
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:29 AM 02-20-2020
What's next for 610, booking an interview with OJ Simpson to get his viewpoint on all the knife attacks in Europe?
[Reply]
Dayze 10:32 AM 02-20-2020
just think of the number of people who have made millions peddling the "Patriot Way' and getting some sucker to buy/pay for that approach. hoping it would work.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 AM 02-20-2020
every time i see or hear pioli these days it's like i need to go destroy one of voldemort's horcruxes
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:38 AM 02-20-2020
Love how he was part of the process to hire the guy who would take his job.

Like why wouldn’t he have just told Clark “fuck this, I’m out!”

Or did he legitimately not know he was going to get canned?

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:39 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
every time i see or hear pioli these days it's like i need to go destroy one of voldemort's horcruxes
I don't know, dude. He was just about the re-launch his career as an assistant GM. The stars were aligning for him, he fell into a rebound opportunity with the Falcons (with many people saying he ****ed over his longtime friend Dimitroff in the process) was one game from winning it all again. Articles like this were beginning to pop up too: https://www.theringer.com/2017/2/2/1...i-a68370752813

And then 28-3 happened against Bill B. and "Pioli's" former dynasty.

That was pretty much the equivalent of Neville Longbottom decapitating his final horcrux before getting blasted by a reflection of a killing curse he created. I don't know, I feel for him, and he's starting to own up ala Andy Bernard in Season 9 of the Office.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Love how he was part of the process to hire the guy who would take his job.

Like why wouldn’t he have just told Clark “fuck this, I’m out!”

Or did he legitimately not know he was going to get canned?

:-)
He's a snake. He was obviously going to try and save his job.

Remember, Clark wanted to keep him.

Fuck.
[Reply]
redfan 10:46 AM 02-20-2020
F'n Mel Cooley lookin' mf'er, GTFOH.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:46 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's a snake. He was obviously going to try and save his job.

Remember, Clark wanted to keep him.

Would not have been surprised if he was planning to hold onto his role and continue elevating it with Reid like he did in Atlanta (reportedly hurting a longtime friend in the process).
[Reply]
kcclone 10:47 AM 02-20-2020
I don't get the hatred. He admitted he made a lot of mistakes. What more can you ask from a guy who failed?

If he doesn't fail so miserably, we don't have Andy Reid or Mahomes in all likelihood.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:53 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
I don't get the hatred. He admitted he made a lot of mistakes. What more can you ask from a guy who failed?

If he doesn't fail so miserably, we don't have Andy Reid or Mahomes in all likelihood.
He can fuck off and die, or at the very least fuck off and shut up. Nobody wants to hear his thoughts about the team he did his damnedest to deliberately destroy. And yes, I mean deliberately. I will always believe he came here to sabotage us. He basically did to the Chiefs what I would have done to the Broncos if Bowlen had named me GM.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up