ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns’ OT Greg Robinson was alleged to have 157 pounds
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:03 PM 02-19-2020

Browns’ OT Greg Robinson was alleged to have 157 pounds - 157 pounds! - of marijuana in “several large duffle bags in the rear cargo area” in El Paso, Texas today. pic.twitter.com/O7UyfW7AqO

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 20, 2020

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:51 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Didn't Nate Newton have 300?

If Greg Robinson is guilty of transporting 157 pounds of marijuana, that would not be the record for marijuana transport by an NFL player. Nate Newton was twice caught in 2001 and 2002, transporting 213 pounds and transporting 175 pounds. He was sentenced to 30 months in jail. pic.twitter.com/OhcGw0FJ9Q

— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) February 20, 2020

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:06 AM 02-20-2020
I read where dude has made $29MM so far in his NFL career. Talk about a fucking moron.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:24 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I read where dude has made $29MM so far in his NFL career. Talk about a ****ing moron.
It's that ghetto mentality.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:29 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Old acquaintance of mine once got busted with almost that exact same amount on 44 near Rolla. Driving it from Phoenix to Chicago. Spent the night in jail, paid a big fine plus a lot to a lawyer, and ended up with a couple years probation. Having no serious priors probably didn't hurt. Like a dumb ass - which he definitely was - he fell for the old "Drug Checkpoint 1 Mile Ahead" trick.
Having never acted as a drug mule but always open to exciting growth opportunities, what exactly is the old "Drug Checkpoint 1 Mile Ahead" trick?

Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:40 AM 02-20-2020
You know, we could trade Chris Jones, save $20M, and draft a guy like this...because resigning Chris Jones is way too risky.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:43 AM 02-20-2020
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:49 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Having never acted as a drug mule but always open to exciting growth opportunities, what exactly is the old "Drug Checkpoint 1 Mile Ahead" trick?

Asking for a friend.
They put up a sign that says that and then glass or plane to watch for anybody ditching product
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:51 AM 02-20-2020

Asking for a friend.
It’s probably where they have a warning about a drug point up ahead but they’re looking out for the cars that see that and then either immediately exit or turn back around.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:23 AM 02-20-2020
You gotta have enough for your entire entourage.
[Reply]
scho63 09:45 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Everyone named Greg Robinson has to be just a giant bag of fail.

There's no other explanation.
I see what you did there! :-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:49 AM 02-20-2020

Asking for a friend.
They do the same thing on I-70 between Salina and Topeka. They'll put up a big sign saying "Drug Checkpoint ahead. Drug dog in use!" And it's conveniently positioned near an exit ramp that leads to nowhere. But there's not actually any checkpoint. They're just looking for people who get nervous about a hypothetical checkpoint and turn off the exit ramp. Where they have a bunch of squad cars waiting. They'll then pull the person over for "Avoiding a checkpoint" even though there technically wasn't an actual checkpoint. Then hopefully bust them. Its legality has been challenged a lot.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:55 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And turned around :-)

44 is the most ignorant route
He didn't turn around, but he got off at the next exit, which was in between the drug checkpoint sign and where the checkpoint was supposed to be. Naturally there was a line of highway patrol cars and they were searching everybody who got off at that exit.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:59 AM 02-20-2020

Asking for a friend.
They put up a sign indicating that there are drug-sniffing dogs at a checkpoint 1 mile ahead. They make sure there's an off ramp in between the sign and where they indicate the checkpoint will be and they search everyone who exits that off ramp. Naturally, there's no checkpoint or drug-sniffing dogs in the middle of an interstate - except maybe in border states. But definitely not in Missouri. But inexperienced drug mules see the sign and panic.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:19 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I read where dude has made $29MM so far in his NFL career. Talk about a ****ing moron.
This. Why did he not just pay someone to transport it for him? His career is over now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:24 AM 02-20-2020
That's too much to hide in a body cavity, I bet.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up