ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
SAGA45 09:36 AM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He's 100% a racist douche.
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Everyday I get a little more positive that Rabble is a racist. He's at least 50% racist.
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
definitely, thats why he takes up for proven racists all the time. :-)
Makes perfect sense. Either way, he's harmless.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:50 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Makes perfect sense. Either way, he's harmless.
There's at least 3 people on this board that I know for a fact don't understand what the definition of "racism" means...

Y'all should've seen me at dinner last night. So racist. Sitting between 2 black men, one of whom bought my dinner last night.

If SAUTO, dipshit9, or ThaHIVVirus would've called me racist in front of them, they'd have straight laughed at their stupid asses.

I'm anything BUT racist. But I'm secure enough in who I am and what I stand for that I don't have to prove how "not racist" I am but calling anyone who says something I don't agree with "racist".
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:28 PM 02-20-2020
Just embrace the fact that you're racist, bro.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:47 PM 02-20-2020
:-) cancel culture on CP.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:59 PM 02-20-2020
Just embrace the fact that you're racist, bro.
:-)
:-)

Do the world a favor and drink a whole bottle of antifreeze mixed with HIV. None of that pussy 50/50 shit, neither. Get that HEET.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:04 PM 02-20-2020
What exactly has he said that makes him racist?

If you’re going to make an accusation like that you should at least provide an example. Just my 2 cents.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:04 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
There's at least 3 people on this board that I know for a fact don't understand what the definition of "racism" means...

Y'all should've seen me at dinner last night. So racist. Sitting between 2 black men, one of whom bought my dinner last night.

If SAUTO, dipshit9, or ThaHIVVirus would've called me racist in front of them, they'd have straight laughed at their stupid asses.

I'm anything BUT racist. But I'm secure enough in who I am and what I stand for that I don't have to prove how "not racist" I am but calling anyone who says something I don't agree with "racist".
You’re secure enough that you are telling a story of your dinner last night to prove you aren’t...
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:08 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What exactly has he said that makes him racist?

If you’re going to make an accusation like that you should at least provide an example. Just my 2 cents.
Anyone who read sdh’s racist posts and said they aren’t racist is a racist themselves.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:16 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) cancel culture on CP.
No cancel culture here. I don't give a shit if the dude is racist. Vailpass is also racist af but I've admitted he's really funny sometimes. PB is horribly racist and he's repped me pretty recently, sometimes he even makes decent points.

I just want Rabble to own up to it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:46 PM 02-20-2020
No cancel culture here. I don't give a shit if the dude is racist. Vailpass is also racist af but I've admitted he's really funny sometimes. PB is horribly racist and he's repped me pretty recently, sometimes he even makes decent points.

Not sure you're being entirely honest with this take.

If you and the other accusers didn't 'give a shit' you wouldn't have presented it as some kind of self-fulfilling rebuttal of his positions in this thread.

Honestly, I'm not all that interested in navel-gazing the merits of the accusation, as the accusation itself has taken on a highly subjective and individually defined nature.

That is, an accusation of racism from one person has a particular and distinct justification generated in that accuser's mind, neither bearing on nor taking counsel from the standards for justification for the next person receiving it.

But I remain kind of interested in how the accusation is supposed to stop all discourse in it's tracks, like it's a magic incantation, . . . discussionus terminatus!!! [poof]
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:56 PM 02-20-2020

Really? I have a black friend argument?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:08 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Really? I have a black friend argument?
No, its the "I have TWO black friends argument."
[Reply]
penguinz 05:15 PM 02-20-2020

Your and racist idiot.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:26 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Anyone who read sdh’s racist posts and said they aren’t racist is a racist themselves.
Who?

And were they posted in this thread? Because I haven’t seen them.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:33 PM 02-20-2020

And I want you to go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up