ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:53 PM 02-18-2020
After seeing Rudolph start the fight, then start a second fight when it was 3 on 1, and listening to his presser after the incident, there is no doubt in my mind that Rudolph said it.

Plus, just look at that dude's punchable face. Of course he said it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 03:59 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
After seeing Rudolph start the fight, then start a second fight when it was 3 on 1, and listening to his presser after the incident, there is no doubt in my mind that Rudolph said it.

Plus, just look at that dude's punchable face. Of course he said it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:01 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
The N bomb likely came after he couldn't get Myles' helmet off in frustration. Anyone can say the N word, and given the fact that his first inclination was to threaten to sue because of this irreparable damage his good name had been sullied with bullshit, I'd say anything is possible. Rudolph sounds like the kind of man who can dish it but can't take it. The guy who gets in bar fight to look tough but then gets his ass whooped and cries foul due to his own actions. I've seen it tons of times and so has everyone else on this board. It makes sense, everyone on this board has said something in their days that they immediately regretted, maybe not the N word but definitely something. If you assume that he didn't say it, then the opposite is likely as well. The lawyers for Rudolph know there's no evidence on him saying it, even if he did, which gives them the advantage and they can walk around like they have balls of steel and be arrogant AF about it.
Wtf kind of logic is this? That’s a very reasonable response from somebody that was wrongfully accused of racism.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:27 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I read that post clearly. It was your usual quoting 2 opposite opinions so you could do your usual talking out both sides your mouth.

It was your post accusing rabble as racist as the fact that triggered my response.

“My usual” lol you’re a dumbass, man.

And Rabble is def racist. Stop defending him.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:05 PM 02-18-2020
Racism sucks we all get it
Rabble is not racist.
People need to thicken up their skin (whatever color) and get over it.
Telling someone they are acting ****ardly is not racist but you cannot even say that anymore.
World is going to hell in a hand basket lined with snowflakes.

Thats wierd. I typed an actual word that is in the dictionary and the CP editor thing did the ****.
I guess that proves my point..............
[Reply]
BWillie 08:38 PM 02-18-2020
The N bomb likely came after he couldn't get Myles' helmet off in frustration. Anyone can say the N word, and given the fact that his first inclination was to threaten to sue because of this irreparable damage his good name had been sullied with bullshit, I'd say anything is possible. Rudolph sounds like the kind of man who can dish it but can't take it. The guy who gets in bar fight to look tough but then gets his ass whooped and cries foul due to his own actions. I've seen it tons of times and so has everyone else on this board. It makes sense, everyone on this board has said something in their days that they immediately regretted, maybe not the N word but definitely something. If you assume that he didn't say it, then the opposite is likely as well. The lawyers for Rudolph know there's no evidence on him saying it, even if he did, which gives them the advantage and they can walk around like they have balls of steel and be arrogant AF about it.
If I was a public figure...and another public figure told the world I called them that word - I'd sue the living shit out of them. Are you kidding me? That is irreparable damages in the day and age we live in. You can't just let that shit go, or it incentives that behavior in the future.

It happened with Marcus Smart when there was evidence it CLEARLY didn't happen. It happened with the OU football player when there was evidence it didn't happen. It happened with Kareem Hunt, which may or may not have happened but it was very questionable based on the events we know about.

Nobody knows for sure about anything, I'll acknowledge that, but it seems quite convenient. If Rudolph did indeed not same that, he certainly has EVERY RIGHT to sue for defamation. In fact, not doing so may be irresponsible in this social climate with things like this happening on both sides. The same people that claim "a black guy did it", deserve the same fate.
[Reply]
srvy 08:55 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
“My usual” lol you’re a dumbass, man.

And Rabble is def racist. Stop defending him.
Dumbass I am not defending him. I don't know him at all and he said you don't know him. Yet you call people racist you know that they are by what is posted in an anonymous message board. Call yourself a dumbass because that is what you are.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:57 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If I was a public figure...and another public figure told the world I called them that word - I'd sue the living shit out of them. Are you kidding me? That is irreparable damages in the day and age we live in. You can't just let that shit go, or it incentives that behavior in the future.

It happened with Marcus Smart when there was evidence it CLEARLY didn't happen. It happened with the OU football player when there was evidence it didn't happen. It happened with Kareem Hunt, which may or may not have happened but it was very questionable based on the events we know about.

Nobody knows for sure about anything, I'll acknowledge that, but it seems quite convenient. If Rudolph did indeed not same that, he certainly has EVERY RIGHT to sue for defamation. In fact, not doing so may be irresponsible in this social climate with things like this happening on both sides. The same people that claim "a black guy did it", deserve the same fate.
It incentivizes the plague that is frivolous lawsuits that overcome this country’s legal system. I’m sorry but Mason Rudolph can’t claim it ruined his marketability, his play destroyed that and the defense could easily point that out. I don’t think it would be a win for him and his pride will be left scarred twice. I kinda hope it happens because then the NFL will have to release the audio recordings of the mic’d players. But let’s not pretend like the accusation ruined his sterling reputation, it’s just a word that he can easily deny. Masons lawyers gave him the warning so if he does it from now on then go at it, but i have no sympathy for Mason being called a mean name.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 PM 02-18-2020
It incentivizes the plague that is frivolous lawsuits that overcome this country’s legal system. I’m sorry but Mason Rudolph can’t claim it ruined his marketability, his play destroyed that and the defense could easily point that out. I don’t think it would be a win for him and his pride will be left scarred twice. I kinda hope it happens because then the NFL will have to release the audio recordings of the mic’d players. But let’s not pretend like the accusation ruined his sterling reputation, it’s just a word that he can easily deny. Masons lawyers gave him the warning so if he does it from now on then go at it, but i have no sympathy for Mason being called a mean name.
Dude, this is such a bad fucking take.

If you’re even remotely famous and somebody lies and accuses you of racism, you have ever right to and should sue.

Garrett is going to make a hell of a lot more money than Rudolph will. There’s no reason why Rudolph should just let that go. Why should Garrett get away with a lie that could ruin your life in today’s climate? Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:09 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, this is such a bad ****ing take.

If you’re even remotely famous and somebody lies and accuses you of racism, you have ever right to and should sue.

Garrett is going to make a hell of a lot more money than Rudolph will. There’s no reason why Rudolph should just let that go. Why should Garrett get away with a lie that could ruin your life in today’s climate? Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit?
Hey genius how do you know it is a lie? Were you there and are 100% certain Rudolph said nothing?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:10 PM 02-18-2020
Can you really blame Myles? He's younger than me and I'm not even in my 30's yet.

I blame our media particularly our liberal media, teaching our youth to use racism as a weapon. This is the perfect example of how young black people are being taught to use the "I'm being targeted because I'm black" when there is no evidence to suggest it, and since the entire country is so sensitive towards anything racism related, the media clings and leeches to it and runs with it as fact regardless of how much merit the story holds.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

I wish Martin Luther King Jr. was still alive, just so he could tell this damn country we are moving in the wrong direction, and his movement and everything he died for is slowly being forgotten because we are being told to see eachother as black,white,hispanic,asian etc, rather than seeing and judging eachother off of our values and our character as human-being's.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:13 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hey genius how do you know it is a lie? Were you there and are 100% certain Rudolph said nothing?
I didn’t say it 100% was, but Rudolph knows, and we’re talking about his choice to sue. Fucking dumbass.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:19 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, this is such a bad ****ing take.

Garrett is going to make a hell of a lot more money than Rudolph will. There’s no reason why Rudolph should just let that go. Why should Garrett get away with a lie that could ruin your life in today’s climate? Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit?
Not sure this is a great idea. The defense is going to comb through Rudolph’s past to see if he’s ever used the term around anyone. I doubt that goes well for him.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:22 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not sure this is a great idea. The defense is going to comb through Rudolph’s past to see if he’s ever used the term around anyone. I doubt that goes well for him.
Again, Rudolph is aware of what he’s guilty and not guilty of. Our speculation is irrelevant.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:25 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dumbass I am not defending him. I don't know him at all and he said you don't know him. Yet you call people racist you know that they are by what is posted in an anonymous message board. Call yourself a dumbass because that is what you are.
It's not that anonymous. Dude's posted pics here and gone to games with other members. I know that he's in his 30s, is part Native American, has a daughter, plays in a band, loves weed, struggles with depression and drug addiction.

I also know that he doesn't like black people.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up