ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 02:12 PM 02-18-2020
Nobody knows for sure what happened, but it just sounds hard to believe the Rudolph dropped an n bomb and risked alienating himself from his teammates and ruining his career over a late hit.

How does that make sense to anyone?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:22 PM 02-18-2020
Dropping a racial slur in the middle of a tussle is not typically a well thought out process so it would never make sense yet it happens all the time
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:24 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He's 100% a racist douche.
You don't even know me. Go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:36 PM 02-18-2020
OK..? Doesn’t necessarily mean it didn’t happen. Could just mean they didn’t hear it so they’re not going to claim it happened.
Seriously?

22 players on the field, several right near the area of the interaction between Rudolph/Garrett and not a single player heard it?

Probably because you can’t hear something that didn’t actually happen.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:46 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nobody knows for sure what happened, but it just sounds hard to believe the Rudolph dropped an n bomb and risked alienating himself from his teammates and ruining his career over a late hit.

How does that make sense to anyone?
Even if he DID. I’m not saying he did, but let’s pretend he did. That still wouldn’t justify violence as per Bump’s well articulated point above
[Reply]
staylor26 02:47 PM 02-18-2020
Dropping a racial slur in the middle of a tussle is not typically a well thought out process so it would never make sense yet it happens all the time
Oh come the fuck on man.

In this context? No, it doesn’t ever happen. He didn’t forget that he was surrounded by black teammates and it’s a nationally televised game. Not to mention a mic can always be close by. Give me a break.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:52 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You don't even know me. Go **** yourself.
I don't know Prison Bitch either but I can clearly see that he's a racist tool.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:56 PM 02-18-2020
Oh come the **** on man.

In this context? No, it doesn’t ever happen. He didn’t forget that he was surrounded by black teammates and it’s a nationally televised game. Not to mention a mic can always be close by. Give me a break.
I was speaking more in general terms, but it's definitely possible. People make dumbass decisions when they're in the heat of the moment.

We all know cell phone cameras are ubiquitous these days. We've seen people lose their jobs and livelihood after calling someone a racial slur in public and yet people still do it. Happens all the time.
[Reply]
srvy 03:17 PM 02-18-2020
I think there are multiple likely scenarios. Maybe he didn't say a word and Garrett is lying to cover his ass, maybe he did say it but it was muffled, under his breath and the other guys couldn't hear it because of the noise in the stadium, perhaps Garrett just thought he heard him say something.

All I know is that Garrett has taken one side and Rudolph the other. I don't view either one negatively because I don't know what truly went down.

It's actually even entirely possible that they're both telling the truth.
But he looks like someone that would say the N word:-)

What does that person look like?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:21 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
But he looks like someone that would say the N word:-)

What does that person look like?
Hoo boy!

Don't read too well, do ya?
[Reply]
srvy 03:25 PM 02-18-2020
You don't even know me. Go fuck yourself.
Have you ever posted your pic here in CP. ThaVirus he has this 6th sense to judge one by what they look like.
[Reply]
srvy 03:34 PM 02-18-2020
Hoo boy!

Don't read too well, do ya?
I read that post clearly. It was your usual quoting 2 opposite opinions so you could do your usual talking out both sides your mouth.

It was your post accusing rabble as racist as the fact that triggered my response.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:40 PM 02-18-2020
Why would Rudolph potentially risk alienating himself from his teammates by dropping an n bomb during a nationally televised game? Just because of a late hit? It doesn’t make any sense.
The N bomb likely came after he couldn't get Myles' helmet off in frustration. Anyone can say the N word, and given the fact that his first inclination was to threaten to sue because of this irreparable damage his good name had been sullied with bullshit, I'd say anything is possible. Rudolph sounds like the kind of man who can dish it but can't take it. The guy who gets in bar fight to look tough but then gets his ass whooped and cries foul due to his own actions. I've seen it tons of times and so has everyone else on this board. It makes sense, everyone on this board has said something in their days that they immediately regretted, maybe not the N word but definitely something. If you assume that he didn't say it, then the opposite is likely as well. The lawyers for Rudolph know there's no evidence on him saying it, even if he did, which gives them the advantage and they can walk around like they have balls of steel and be arrogant AF about it.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:48 PM 02-18-2020
Doesn't matter what he told Dorsey. He could have lied to him just as easily as anyone else. I'm not saying he did, just that he could.
[Reply]
burt 03:53 PM 02-18-2020
Holy shit, someone with some actual sense.
please don't tell anyone.....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up