ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:46 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The hard stances people are taking on this story are hilarious.

"Myles is just a race baiter! Boy who cried wolf!"

"I bet Rudolph did say it! Look at him! He looks like the type!"

LOL None of you ****ing idiots were there. You realize that, right?
Rudolph looks like a douche bag to me and I hate the steelers. None of us were there. What we do know is that he's still a steeler, multiple steelers jumped to his defense, and not a single person on EITHER team has corroborated Garrett's story. Let me ask you this... If there was even the slightest hint he said something, do you think he'd be a steeler? Do you think he walks out of his own locker room without a black eye?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Rudolph looks like a douche bag to me and I hate the steelers. None of us were there. What we do know is that he's still a steeler, multiple steelers jumped to his defense, and not a single person on EITHER team has corroborated Garrett's story. Let me ask you this... If there was even the slightest hint he said something, do you think he'd be a steeler? Do you think he walks out of his own locker room without a black eye?
I think there are multiple likely scenarios. Maybe he didn't say a word and Garrett is lying to cover his ass, maybe he did say it but it was muffled, under his breath and the other guys couldn't hear it because of the noise in the stadium, perhaps Garrett just thought he heard him say something.

All I know is that Garrett has taken one side and Rudolph the other. I don't view either one negatively because I don't know what truly went down.

It's actually even entirely possible that they're both telling the truth.
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:36 AM 02-18-2020
Can we all be grateful for the event that may just breathe life back into one of the NFL’s best rivalries?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:43 AM 02-18-2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:43 AM 02-18-2020
I think there are multiple likely scenarios. Maybe he didn't say a word and Garrett is lying to cover his ass, maybe he did say it but it was muffled, under his breath and the other guys couldn't hear it because of the noise in the stadium, perhaps Garrett just thought he heard him say something.

All I know is that Garrett has taken one side and Rudolph the other. I don't view either one negatively because I don't know what truly went down.

It's possible. I just really doubt it. Only because the people closest to this are barely reacting to this. I imagine Rudolph's black teammates would give him very very little leeway on this. If there's a teeny tiny chance it happened they'd turn on him in a second. For the rooneys to go all in on supporting Rudolph, you can't imagine they'd risk pissing off their locker room if there was even a tiny chance this was true.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:45 AM 02-18-2020

Garrett's actions are unacceptable in any scenario. I think he is very lucky he did not permanently injure Rudolph. Garrett is a big dude and could have literally smashed his skull in.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:06 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Garrett's actions are unacceptable in any scenario. I think he is very lucky he did not permanently injure Rudolph. Garrett is a big dude and could have literally smashed his skull in.
They're both idiots, for sure. Rudolph got pissy because he got sacked and sparked the whole ordeal while Garrett's reaction was clearly wellll over the line.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:24 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
You MAY be correct. However, he is correct in stating that a repulsive word is no reason to run the risk if permanently harming, disabling or(yes, not a probability but a possibility) killing someone. We've all heard/said, "Sticks and stones..." and it's truer today than ever. Walk away.

Possibilities in RL:

1) You hit someone and nothing else happens
2) You hit someone and get arrested
3) You hit someone, they fall and get permanently disabled (very possible)
4) You hit someone, they fall down, and in falling hit their head on something and die.
5) You hit someone, they pull out a Glock and shoot you dead.

4 outta 5 are possibilities I want to avoid. Walk away. Fighting is only merited in self defense. Being an athlete on the field doesn't absolve you of this logic.
Holy shit, someone with some actual sense.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:30 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Yes...yes they are

:-) This absolutely made my morning. Thank you! :-)
he's a huge hypocrite.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:32 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Everyday I get a little more positive that Rabble is a racist. He's at least 50% racist.
He's 100% a racist douche.
definitely, thats why he takes up for proven racists all the time. :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:03 PM 02-18-2020
Garrett will end up a Raider. He's their kinda guy.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:07 PM 02-18-2020
They're both idiots, for sure. Rudolph got pissy because he got sacked and sparked the whole ordeal while Garrett's reaction was clearly wellll over the line.
:-)

Rudolph will always be known by this now. The racist that got whacked in the head with a helmet. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 02-18-2020

Pretty much this, but welcome to CP.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:26 PM 02-18-2020

And yet none of the players... both Cleveland and Pittsburgh players who were on the field within earshot of this supposed exchange have come out to publicly verify Garrett’s story.

Not one single player.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:09 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And yet none of the players... both Cleveland and Pittsburgh players who were on the field within earshot of this supposed exchange have come out to publicly verify Garrett’s story.

Not one single player.

OK..? Doesn’t necessarily mean it didn’t happen. Could just mean they didn’t hear it so they’re not going to claim it happened.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up