ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
Flying High D 10:05 PM 02-17-2020
Could it be that’s the magic word to justify any despicable behavior?
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:20 PM 02-17-2020
Myles is trash...Rudolph should sue his lying ass off.....I was hoping he would be suspended for 2020 as well.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:10 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
words are not violence, violence is violence and the guy pretty much tried to crack his skull. I doubt the QB's teammates would have even helped him if he actually did use a racial slur and you would think they'd have heard it if he did. Being triggered over a word is no excuse to try and hurt/kill someone.
This is all that really needs to be said.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:22 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Im far from any of those. Im actually very slow to anger. But man to man and face to face, you call me a racial slur, specifically the n-word, I promise you will get separated from your consciousness and short term memory.
:-)

Keyboard warriors are hilarious.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:25 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

No fucking shit. That's hilarious.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:27 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
words are not violence, violence is violence and the guy pretty much tried to crack his skull. I doubt the QB's teammates would have even helped him if he actually did use a racial slur and you would think they'd have heard it if he did. Being triggered over a word is no excuse to try and hurt/kill someone.
The word is just an excuse. People who get violent over a word are actually violent people just waiting for a reason to exert those behaviors.

The ironic thing is that they don't want to be stereotyped, but that one word unleashes a torrent of stereotypical behaviors. Its uncanny.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:25 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Hmmmm?

Now who takes a swing at a guy that size?

Rudolph went to some Christain HS,
Having partied with a bunch of big ass behemoths like Garrett, it's surprising how many people thought they could take one of them in a fight. More than once I have seen alcohol get dudes with big egos in trouble.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
sully1983 04:42 AM 02-18-2020
IMO Garrett is lying thru his teeth. The boy who cried wolf
[Reply]
TEX 07:41 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Yep. Hiding behind the most socially accepted manufactured excuse of the times.
[Reply]
SAGA45 08:46 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Keyboard warriors are hilarious.
Yes...yes they are

:-) This absolutely made my morning. Thank you! :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:57 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Of course the white guy is going to claim that he didn't use the n-word. It becomes a he said/she said situation. Who's telling the truth?

Yes, a coach traditionally will back up his players. Tomilson says everyone he talked to that was near enough to hear spoken words says that the n-word wasn't used. Most were black. I cant see teammates and a coach that are black covering for a white backup QB using the n-word. That carries some weight with me.

Teammate or not, I don't see these very large Type A men tolerating a white guy using the n-word in their presence,
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:05 AM 02-18-2020
Everyday I get a little more positive that Rabble is a racist. He's at least 50% racist.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:24 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Everyday I get a little more positive that Rabble is a racist. He's at least 50% racist.
He's 100% a racist douche.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:25 AM 02-18-2020
The hard stances people are taking on this story are hilarious.

"Myles is just a race baiter! Boy who cried wolf!"

"I bet Rudolph did say it! Look at him! He looks like the type!"

LOL None of you fucking idiots were there. You realize that, right?
[Reply]
burt 09:28 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You MAY be correct. However, he is correct in stating that a repulsive word is no reason to run the risk if permanently harming, disabling or(yes, not a probability but a possibility) killing someone. We've all heard/said, "Sticks and stones..." and it's truer today than ever. Walk away.

Possibilities in RL:

1) You hit someone and nothing else happens
2) You hit someone and get arrested
3) You hit someone, they fall and get permanently disabled (very possible)
4) You hit someone, they fall down, and in falling hit their head on something and die.
5) You hit someone, they pull out a Glock and shoot you dead.

4 outta 5 are possibilities I want to avoid. Walk away. Fighting is only merited in self defense. Being an athlete on the field doesn't absolve you of this logic.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up