ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:16 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I can't believe the networks didn't catch anything. The sidelines are always crawling with that dish big ear thingy.
Show the man some respect. His name is Andrew Siciliano.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:20 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Tbh who cares if he did use a racial slur?

That doesn’t justify hitting someone with a helmet...
Too many times it's the fallback for terrible, aberrant behaviors.

Like Kareem Hunt - "she n-worded at me!"

So ****ing what!? Like Myles Garrett and Kareem Hunt haven't used that word themselves 100 times a day, bare minimum, since childhood?

Give me a ****ing break. That word, just like any other word, only has as much power as someone gives it in their own head.

Was shoving and kicking at that dumb drunk bitch worth getting cut and not winning a Super Bowl, Kareem!? Was it worth it!?
[Reply]
srvy 08:21 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Show the man some respect. His name is Andrew Siciliano.
:-):-)

That guy does have a pair of Jumbo ears.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:24 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The hell it doesn't! That will get you hit with whatever is ****in available. PERIOD.
If you're an emotional, feral mental midget without a cognitive capacity for reason and logic, maybe.

Is it because that's what you are, and that's what you identify as?

I'd feel worse about if it wasn't uttered and repeated by Black people like a thousand times a day in rap songs and every day conversation. When black people stop using it as a noun, adjective, verb, and adverb, maybe I'll take it a little bit seriously.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:27 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I get it but....

You are waiting in the car for your mom who is in a store. You see her coming out and walking towards you, she doesn't see a little kid who runs into her knocking the kid down, the father of the kid.......watch where you are going ya old bitch.......now what are you going to do?
Is my mom a bitch?

A - yes, she's a bitch so I don't do anything.

B - no, she's not a bitch, so I don't do anything.

That works for any word.
[Reply]
wazu 08:40 PM 02-17-2020
Of course he told you that, Dorsey. He was desperately trying to save his career.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:07 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
If you're an emotional, feral mental midget without a cognitive capacity for reason and logic, maybe.
Im far from any of those. Im actually very slow to anger. But man to man and face to face, you call me a racial slur, specifically the n-word, I promise you will get separated from your consciousness and short term memory.
[Reply]
wazu 09:10 PM 02-17-2020
Im far from any of those. Im actually very slow to anger. But man to man and face to face, you call me a racial slur, specifically the n-word, I promise you will get separated from your consciousness and short term memory.
That’s enough out of you, cracker.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:16 PM 02-17-2020
:-)

Originally Posted by wazu:
That’s enough out of you, cracker.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:24 PM 02-17-2020

Why does being called a mean name justify a physical aggressive response? What’s the thought process there?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:32 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Why does being called a mean name justify a physical aggressive response? What’s the thought process there?
That’s the problem. There is no ‘thought process’. Just an idiot reacting.

Just like a dumb kid getting ‘disrespected’ by someone and goes and gets a gun to ‘settle’ things. No thought to the consequences of the action.

Like Forest said, ‘stupid is as stupid does’.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:33 PM 02-17-2020

[Reply]
Flying High D 09:46 PM 02-17-2020
Yikes, me scared. You big bruiser you. All big and bad. Do you have a cute butt? Asking for CP.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:52 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
not sure what you are trying to get at or what point you are trying to make.
I know. Bitches are running over children at the supermarket. It’s time we leave either the bitches or the kids at home.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:59 PM 02-17-2020
The hell it doesn't! That will get you hit with whatever is ****in available. PERIOD.
I’m curious. Why? Do you have that little self esteem that one person’s words dictate that you lose self control?

Case in point: who got in trouble in the Rudolph-Garret debacle?

I’m not saying it should go unchecked, there’s a civilized protocol to address such issues and it doesn’t include attacking anyone. No matter their hate spew.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up