ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
Flying High D 07:15 PM 02-17-2020
At the end when the big guy came and pushed Mason down, Mason seems to be saying biotch or brute.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:16 PM 02-17-2020
I don't believe it. Both of guys teammates would of heard it if it was said and there would of been a whole lot worst ass beating if it was true. But nope not believing it.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:17 PM 02-17-2020
I don't believe this for a second. The man just lost his mind temporarily, and made this up to CYA.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:20 PM 02-17-2020
Why don’t some dumbass ask Myles the brain Garret exactly when Mason said it. Put it out on the clip exactly when he said it. Didn’t Myles say he called him a stupid n-word?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:20 PM 02-17-2020
Who cares. There is no evidence supporting Garret at all. Even if he did say sonething he should not have swung a helmet at a persons head.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:21 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
As long as he doesn't threaten my mother or try to cause her harm, probably just tell my mom to get in the car and leave. Better to avoid situations like that, you have no idea what the guy is capable of or what he's holding. I know I'm not allowed to carry, but I don't know if he's following the law or not. I live in a constitution-free zone and only criminals and police are allowed to carry in public.
So you walk over to your mom who is shaking and tell her.....come on mom let's go home. The father......you might wanna keep that bitch off the streets she's dangerous.....now what?
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:22 PM 02-17-2020
https://twitter.com/bso/status/1197585791318446081?s=21

https://blacksportsonline.com/2018/0...eets/img_9246/
[Reply]
DRM08 07:49 PM 02-17-2020
NFL should not have agreed to reinstate Garrett until he agreed to stop slandering Rudolph. I think Rudolph needs to sue him at this point. Damages can be every dollar of Garrett's #1 overall contract ($30.4 million). You make serious allegations like this? There should be serious consequences if you are lying.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:52 PM 02-17-2020
I remember when Marcus Smart attacked a fan when he was at Oklahoma State, then blamed it on the fan calling him a racial slur. Video and audio came out and definitely nothing of the sort was ever said. You can hear someone say "piece of shit", thats all of the words heard. Yes, bad form for the fan but a far cry from a racial slur.

Even despite all of this evidence NOBODY was on the fans side. This is a guy that got attacked, accused of being a racist, and was kicked out of all future Tech games due to PR reasons. Everyone basically was like Smarts actions were justified.

Words are not an excuse to assault someone. Our teachers and parents have told us this for years. But somehow its ok if someone calls you something derrogatory now?
[Reply]
DRM08 07:57 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I remember when Marcus Smart attacked a fan when he was at Oklahoma State, then blamed it on the fan calling him a racial slur. Video and audio came out and definitely nothing of the sort was ever said. You can hear someone say "piece of shit", thats all of the words heard. Yes, bad form for the fan but a far cry from a racial slur.

Even despite all of this evidence NOBODY was on the fans side. This is a guy that got attacked, accused of being a racist, and was kicked out of all future Tech games due to PR reasons. Everyone basically was like Smarts actions were justified.

Words are not an excuse to assault someone. Our teachers and parents have told us this for years. But somehow its ok if someone calls you something derrogatory now?
The horrible thing about that situation is that the guy was a long-term season ticket holder and was banned from the arena. Pretty sad. He was very loyal to the team when we were HORRIBLE under Bob Knight's son Pat. And Tech did nothing to stand up for the guy in the immediate aftermath. They allowed Smart to get away with slander. ESPN and other media went along with the slander. Nobody corrected the record or apologized for their earlier reporting on the issue.
[Reply]
SAGA45 08:02 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Tbh who cares if he did use a racial slur?

That doesn’t justify hitting someone with a helmet...
The hell it doesn't! That will get you hit with whatever is fuckin available. PERIOD.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:04 PM 02-17-2020
In the locker that word is spoken 100 times per game.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:07 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The hell it doesn't! That will get you hit with whatever is ****in available. PERIOD.
Just a racial slur or any put down? If someone used words to call you a dumbass white piece of shit do you just get to assault that person with a weapon?

What if its a woman or a child? If they tell me yo go fuck myself is that enough for me to be able to assault someone? What are the rules here?
[Reply]
Bump 08:11 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
So you walk over to your mom who is shaking and tell her.....come on mom let's go home. The father......you might wanna keep that bitch off the streets she's dangerous.....now what?
not sure what you are trying to get at or what point you are trying to make.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:14 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Most sane people would understand that getting in a fight with some rando isn’t worth it and would just walk away.

What are you gaining from initiating a fight with a guy who just said mean things? You’ll get the cops called and probably just get yourself in trouble.

You have to have a very fragile ego to pick that fight.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up