ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
The Franchise 05:54 PM 02-17-2020
Sure he did. But no one else heard it.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:56 PM 02-17-2020
Tbh who cares if he did use a racial slur?

That doesn’t justify hitting someone with a helmet...

He should have criminal charges brought on him for assault.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:59 PM 02-17-2020
I just have a really, really hard time believe Pouncey or any teammate fights back like that if Rudolph said anything remotely stupid.

Myles Garrett is getting sued for defamation. Which is kind of interesting. If he's Jussie Smolletting this thing, it's not going to go well for him.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:05 PM 02-17-2020
Garrett has a history of stupid penalties, roughing the passer, unnecessary roughness, etc.

He’s not getting any belief from me, I’ll have to hear it to believe it.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:05 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmm?

Now who takes a swing at a guy that size?

Rudolph went to some Christain HS,
[Reply]
Bump 06:20 PM 02-17-2020
words are not violence, violence is violence and the guy pretty much tried to crack his skull. I doubt the QB's teammates would have even helped him if he actually did use a racial slur and you would think they'd have heard it if he did. Being triggered over a word is no excuse to try and hurt/kill someone.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:24 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
words are not violence, violence is violence and the guy pretty much tried to crack his skull. I doubt the QB's teammates would have even helped him if he actually did use a racial slur and you would think they'd have heard it if he did. Being triggered over a word is no excuse to try and hurt/kill someone.
I get it but....

You are waiting in the car for your mom who is in a store. You see her coming out and walking towards you, she doesn't see a little kid who runs into her knocking the kid down, the father of the kid.......watch where you are going ya old bitch.......now what are you going to do?
[Reply]
srvy 06:31 PM 02-17-2020
I can't believe the networks didn't catch anything. The sidelines are always crawling with that dish big ear thingy.
[Reply]
Bump 06:34 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I get it but....

You are waiting in the car for your mom who is in a store. You see her coming out and walking towards you, she doesn't see a little kid who runs into her knocking the kid down, the father of the kid.......watch where you are going ya old bitch.......now what are you going to do?
As long as he doesn't threaten my mother or try to cause her harm, probably just tell my mom to get in the car and leave. Better to avoid situations like that, you have no idea what the guy is capable of or what he's holding. I know I'm not allowed to carry, but I don't know if he's following the law or not. I live in a constitution-free zone and only criminals and police are allowed to carry in public.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:38 PM 02-17-2020
I don't buy this shit for a second. Rudolph is a professional football player in the NFL. I know nothing of his background, but he's obviously played with a ton of black teammates throughout college and the pros, and if he was dropping N-bombs people would know about it, and teammate or not, somebody on the Steelers would have burned him down.

Like chiefzilla said, he's just going full Jussie.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:43 PM 02-17-2020
The saddest part about this is that he thinks it actually matters and there would be plenty of people only concerned with hurt feelings that would agree with his flawed logic.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:09 PM 02-17-2020
In the interview he said he didn’t feel he should still be in the game in that situation. Guess he took it out on Mason.
[Reply]
notorious 07:11 PM 02-17-2020
Bull

Fucking

Shit
[Reply]
staylor26 07:12 PM 02-17-2020
Why would Rudolph potentially risk alienating himself from his teammates by dropping an n bomb during a nationally televised game? Just because of a late hit? It doesn’t make any sense.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Up