ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>ChiefsPlanet Spotlight: KurtCobain
TLO 03:35 PM 10-17-2019
Welcome back to this pre-game edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight!!!

This afternoon's guest was once in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri and was excited by the man who came to fill his hole- yep you guessed it! It's KurtCobain!!

Let's all ask him some friendly questions about the man who filled his hole and other about other nice topics.

Thank You for stopping by this edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight. Go Chiefs! Fuck Donk forever. Amen.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:21 AM 02-20-2020
Is Pearl Jam legit grunge?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:35 AM 02-20-2020
Grunge needs a legit definition before you can define who is actually grunge.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:33 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Grunge needs a legit definition before you can define who is actually grunge.
The real Kurt Cobain had some pretty divisive thoughts on what Grunge was and how Pearl Jam wasn't it.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:59 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The real Kurt Cobain had some pretty divisive thoughts on what Grunge was and how Pearl Jam wasn't it.
Divisive? As in people were actually angry that he didn't think they were? Seems like an odd thing to get bent about.

Anyway, I never thought too much one way or another until people started telling me Soundgarden was grunge. Not that it angered me, it just kinda surprised me and made me curious as to what the actual definition of it is. There doesn't seem to be a clear one.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:41 PM 02-20-2020
Don’t like Pearl Jam. Or sound garden. Nirvana was awesome. So is foo fighters. And I like Alice In Chains. Oh. Btw, I am the deciding factor on Grunge.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 03:45 PM 02-20-2020
Wut
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:46 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Don’t like Pearl Jam. Or sound garden. Nirvana was awesome. So is foo fighters. And I like Alice In Chains. Oh. Btw, I am the deciding factor on Grunge.
Ok, who is and isn't grunge?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:46 PM 02-20-2020
Stone Temple Pilots?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:25 PM 02-20-2020
As Chiefsplanet's very own version of Kurt Cobain I would like to deem that Nirvana, STP and Soundgarden are cool. Fuck the rest of the early nineties.

Oh, and although my counterpart wouldn't agree, nine inch nails had three good songs. Not grunge though.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:51 PM 02-20-2020
They were. Gigaton is not.

Seeing them in Baltimore next month
[Reply]
TLO 06:59 PM 02-20-2020
Do people actually make alcohol in prison toilets?

On a side note - do you mind the prison questions? I don't want to bring up negative memories. I'm just genuinely curious about prison life.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:02 PM 02-20-2020
I'm thinking all one needs to know about prison life is that it's best avoided. I could be wrong though. Maybe it's fun.
[Reply]
Spott 07:06 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
As Chiefsplanet's very own version of Kurt Cobain I would like to deem that Nirvana, STP and Soundgarden are cool. Fuck the rest of the early nineties.

Oh, and although my counterpart wouldn't agree, nine inch nails had three good songs. Not grunge though.
Not even AIC?
[Reply]
Spott 07:07 PM 02-20-2020
Ok, who is and isn't grunge?
Green Day.
[Reply]
TLO 07:07 PM 02-20-2020
I'm thinking all one needs to know about prison life is that it's best avoided. I could be wrong though. Maybe it's fun.
I've watched a lot of documentaries on prison life. The guys spending 10-20 years behind bars seem to enjoy it. At least that's the front they put on when they're talking to the camera.

I've also seen guys who basically got locked up at age 13 or 14, got out when they were 18, re-offended and are back in for another 10-15 years. Being locked up is all they've ever really known.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up