ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Pioli was just on 610
Hammock Parties 08:43 AM 02-20-2020
Holy crap, the guy makes my skin crawl.

He made it sound like he was part of the decision to hire Andy Reid...didn't take any responsibility for his failures or give any insight into why he was let go.

And half the time he was sitting there joking about how they needed more snacks at the meeting.

"I love pop tarts."

Every word out of his mouth made me want to puke.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:35 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
What does 610 have planned next? A panel discussion with Carl Peterson, Steve Bono, Paul Hackett, Lin Elliott, Elvis Grbac and Greg Robinson?

JFC no one wants to hear from Fat Scott.
I despise Pioli more than I ever disliked Elliott.

Elliott was just incompetent.

Pioli was ARROGANTLY incompetent.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:54 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
And 610 is the new broadcast partner of the Chiefs...............
I guess that's started. Seems that 810 lately has been running only Kevin Harlan's SB calls, when previously they would include Mitch Holthus'. I assume that when the partnership switches, the former station can't run any of the old Chiefs Network stuff.
[Reply]
eDave 02:56 PM 02-20-2020
Cleveland Browns player Gregory Robinson was arrested after US Border Patrol agents found 157 pounds of marijuana in a car, officials said.

Robinson, 27, and Jaquan Bray, 26, were charged in a federal complaint with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana and possession intent to distribute, the US Attorney's Office for the Western District of Texas said in a news release. If convicted, they could face up to 20 years in federal prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/us/gr...ana/index.html
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:56 PM 02-20-2020
Scott......All Chiefs fans know the truth
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:06 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
What does 610 have planned next? A panel discussion with Carl Peterson, Steve Bono, Paul Hackett, Lin Elliott, Elvis Grbac and Greg Robinson?

JFC no one wants to hear from Fat Scott.
Carl Peterson should not be mentioned with these scum bags. Carl was 10x the GM that Fat Pioli ever dreamed of being. Although Carl never won or got to a SB, he did alot to turn this franchise around from some bad bad times.
[Reply]
Frosty 03:16 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Cleveland Browns player Gregory Robinson was arrested after US Border Patrol agents found 157 pounds of marijuana in a car, officials said.

Robinson, 27, and Jaquan Bray, 26, were charged in a federal complaint with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana and possession intent to distribute, the US Attorney's Office for the Western District of Texas said in a news release. If convicted, they could face up to 20 years in federal prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/us/gr...ana/index.html
Settle down there, Mahomo4Life!
[Reply]
Lzen 03:35 PM 02-20-2020
I agree. I heard him on there on my way to work 7:45. I was disgusted and just changed the channel. That guy can diaf! :-)

WTF is wrong with you, 610am?
Were they the same station that had the kicker (you know which one) on during SB week?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:40 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
like the way he talks...you can tell he's just a total act....he puts on this persona of being this super thoughtful nice guy....HE'S SO FUCKING GROSS, MAN
I said in another thread after we won, I would like to throw some Super Bowl Winner Confetti in the stairwell, and send him a pic of it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:43 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They basically asked him point blank why he wasn't retained and he just swept it under the rug.

"I can't really go into that, those conversations are private."

Yeah because Clark pulled your ****ing pants down.
And Matt Cassel SUCKED along with ERIC WINSTON
[Reply]
FAX 06:25 PM 02-20-2020
"We would now like to introduce a new segment of the show sponsored by Depends; the undergarment you can count on when you've successfully escaped from the home."

"It's called Scumbags On Parade and we now welcome our first guest, the man who tried to singlehandedly destroy the Chiefs; Mr. Pristine Stairwells himself ... Scott Pioli."

FAX
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up