ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>We are getting fucked by fox.
big nasty kcnut 12:05 AM 02-20-2020
I watched the german feed of the game. First of all the announcers were very enthusiastic way better then buck and troy. Second they showed way more shit then fox. Better angles views. Seen the fans. Plus saw two interviews that i think no one saw. First i saw jordan Lucas interview then black elvis himself frank clark uncensored interview.

We need to fire these broadcasters unless they show more stuff. My mind was blown away.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:13 PM 02-20-2020
I want to see other countries broadcast. Like Australia or England or japan.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 04:28 PM 02-20-2020
In England (Sky) we just get the US announcers but when it cuts to commercials we go to the studio with a really dull British guy and some US ex players or coaches talking about the last drive or TD or whatever. Usually sub-par but not as many commercials.

The BBC has a weekly highlights show which is actually pretty good featuring Jason Bell and Osi Umenyiora with a less dull British guy and they have a decent amount of chemistry. They cover the Super Bowl live as well but not regular season games.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:51 PM 02-20-2020
I suppose that’s better than getting fucked by a fox. All those claws and everything...
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:46 PM 02-20-2020
Aikman is pretty awful these days. Just rambles the most blatantly obvious stuff. Never lets what's happening on the field get in the way of the narrative dead horse he's beating.

Go back and watch the Rose Bowl play. Both of them just muddle through - like a completely normal play just happened.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:04 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Aikman is pretty awful these days. Just rambles the most blatantly obvious stuff. Never lets what's happening on the field get in the way of the narrative dead horse he's beating.

Go back and watch the Rose Bowl play. Both of them just muddle through - like a completely normal play just happened.
Yeah they didn't even react to the spinning shift! Were they even watching?!!?!?
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:28 PM 02-21-2020
They probably find The Chop to be unsettling.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:18 PM 02-21-2020
There should be a law that color guys can be no more than 5 years removed from the game. Aikman has no idea what's going on now.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:23 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
jfc
That was a fucking joke :-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:36 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
There should be a law that color guys can be no more than 5 years removed from the game. Aikman has no idea what's going on now.
No, he's simply reading his script. He knows exactly what's going on. The game hasn't changed
[Reply]
Kman34 09:34 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I suppose that’s better than getting fucked by a fox. All those claws and everything...
Megan Fox in her prime would be great...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up