ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 71
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:36 AM 06-04-2021

This popped up on my YouTube feed
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:11 AM 06-04-2021

�� New photo of Mark Rufallo on the set of the Disney+ 'SHE-HULK' series & more!

(via Anais Almonte | FB) pic.twitter.com/kfzmGt9H7A

— cosmic (@cosmic_marvel) June 3, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06-04-2021, 11:12 AM
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
Unchained 11:08 AM 06-06-2021
She Hulk?

No...just NO
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:08 PM 06-10-2021
https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/she...il-1234993894/

‘She-Hulk’ Series at Disney Plus Casts Jameela Jamil

The “She-Hulk” series at Disney Plus has cast Jameela Jamil in a major role, Variety has confirmed with sources.

The series centers on lawyer Jennifer Walters (Tatiana Maslany), cousin of Bruce Banner, who inherits his Hulk powers after she receives a blood transfusion from him. Unlike Bruce, however, when she hulks out Jennifer is able to retain most of her personality, intelligence, and emotional control. Jamil will reportedly play Titania, a Marvel supervillain with incredible strength and a frequent rival of She-Hulk.

Along with Maslany, Jamil joins previously announced cast members Renée Elise Goldsberry, Ginger Gonzaga, and Tim Roth. Mark Ruffalo will also reprise the role of Bruce Banner in the series. Jamil is best known to American audiences for her starring role in the critically-acclaimed NBC comedy “The Good Place,” on which she starred throughout the show’s four season run. She also currently hosts the TBS game show “The Misery Index” and serves as a judge on the HBO Max competition series “Legendary.”

Kat Coiro will serve as director and executive producer on “She-Hulk.” She will direct the pilot and additional episodes of the series. Jessica Gao is head writer for the series and serves as executive producer.

“She-Hulk” is one of several Marvel Cinematic Universe shows at Disney Plus. “WandaVision,” “The Falcon and The Winter Soldier,” and most recently “Loki,” have already been released. Others in the pipeline include “Secret Invasion,” “Moon Knight,” “Ms. Marvel,” and “Hawkeye.”
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:48 PM 06-11-2021

The Son of Hulk cometh. New reports suggest #SheHulk could feature the #MCU arrival of Bruce Banner's son #Skaar!https://t.co/3a27BCmju0 pic.twitter.com/lBWdJuwuHu

— ComicBook.com (@ComicBook) June 11, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:07 PM 06-11-2021
That seems...weird.

Even Banner said that it would be impossible for him to have sex so how would be able to conceive?

And if they go the artificial insemination route, what kind of woman could carry a baby Hulk to term without dying?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:28 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That seems...weird.

Even Banner said that it would be impossible for him to have sex so how would be able to conceive?

And if they go the artificial insemination route, what kind of woman could carry a baby Hulk to term without dying?

The Hulk banged an Alien
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:42 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Hulk banged an Alien
I guess? But yuck.

My suspension of disbelief stops at alien/human births, which is scientifically impossible.

As Carl Sagan once put it, "As likely as a male human creating offspring with a petunia".
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:45 PM 06-11-2021
I guess? But yuck.

My suspension of disbelief stops at alien/human births, which is scientifically impossible.

As Carl Sagan once put it, "As likely as a male human creating offspring with a petunia".
It's in the comic during the Planet Hulk when Banner was dormant and The Hulk had control

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:48 PM 06-11-2021
It's in the comic during the Planet Hulk when Banner was dormant and The Hulk had control

Man, that kid is going to have some issues

:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:04 AM 06-17-2021
Whut? She-Hulk is his cousin, so unless they're doing Old Man Logan (and incest) no son of Hulk.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:06 AM 06-17-2021
Man, that kid is going to have some issues

:-)
He does. Did.

They nerfed him afterwards. Marvel is so fucked in the comix now it's not even worth following to be honest. Planet Hulk and World War Hulk were great but after that various writers ruined storylines and characters.
[Reply]
Jamie 01:45 PM 06-17-2021
I would assume that Skaar would have been conceived off-screen when Hulk was on Sakaar.

The part that doesn't make sense to me is that a Skaar storyline would need to focus more on Hulk than She-Hulk. You can't have Skaar show up and Hulk be like, "hey She-Hulk can you take care of this for me? I got shit to do." Unless Skaar is just a supporting character and not an antagonist. Or maybe using the Infinity Stones fucked Hulk up more than we realize?

Or wait, wasn't She-Hulk supposed to be sort of a legal comedy? Maybe She-Hulk defends Banner in a paternity suit.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:20 PM 06-23-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 10:56 AM 06-24-2021
Is that a Punisher version of Spider Man??
[Reply]
Page 27 of 71
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up